bumblebee

TJs Bar Naklua

Jimbo announced where his new venture was 25 minutes ago, its Sweethearts Bar on Soi Buakhao, it has rooms too

• Like 1

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

11 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Do you know who his "partner" is Dukie??

Not yet mate as I am not a member of the 'clique', :biggrin: should know in the next day or two when Jimbo posts who it is

• Like 1

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

On 8/24/2019 at 2:04 AM, Quietguy said:

Though a lot of lb forum members went to TJs because of Jimbo's promotion, when I went it seemed that the majority of customers were Germans who went there because of the cabaret.

Naklua is little Germany. The Germans dominate the local scene. I think it's likely the Germans will still go to the bar.

I'll still go to the bar but even when Jimbo was there I didn't go that much. It's a nice bar and a nice change of pace if staying a long time in Pattaya.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Do you know who his "partner" is ..

It looks like Cindy.

I saw Jimbo loitering outside Sweethearts a week or so ago but didn't make the connection. I was having a snout outside Nicky's over the road and as I tend not to call out to people he was unaware of my presence. Now it all makes sense.

• Like 3

The only Cindy I know is the one who has been on the scene for a long long time in Bangkok.  I dont think thats the one though.  I am sure there are many girls called "Cindy" around......

That makes sense actually.

Maybe three out of the last five times I was in TJs I saw Cindy. She was always with a small group. I guess one of the fellas in the group is her boyfriend, but I don't know. She still looks great. 

As long as the talent stays up there, I will continue frequenting this bar.  Yeah its in Naklua but its hardly an Everest like trek to get up there.  Its not that tough guys!!

The last few times I went there, there were AT LEAST 8-10 girls that were totally barfineable......

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, seven said:

Nice  pics, BB. Thanks!

Which ladyman is it THE FORUM professionals are blowing smoke up the ass of?

Lilly wasn’t there early in the evening, and by the time she turned up I had to dash.  But plenty of top talent in the place regardless.  Well worth the visit for anyone who wants to break away from the downtown scene for a few hours of hassle free eye candy.

B29B45E1-74F6-4E91-8339-15C46E995E5C.jpeg

78A276D5-0092-403F-A8C6-8DC0F95E71C9.jpeg

633C5267-E205-4411-A463-20DE555B06BC.jpeg

40E5C0B2-5FEF-4A04-85D6-8CEE3AFAA23D.jpeg

86BACCB2-72E8-44BE-9A38-BAA134F60430.jpeg

23A6B74D-D665-4AB9-8E15-1AAEF8AC71A4.jpeg

CA6B48D8-0391-4FFD-B2DC-85E17E309A6A.jpeg

F2DF8810-D05E-4A0F-929D-899C77A37512.jpeg

B29FF9D5-6F48-41CE-B635-E7135D87BFC3.jpeg

9A33EF81-E34B-495C-A375-51D53B33CD9E.jpeg

B6FA5383-0978-4D79-85B9-CF47D4178E88.jpeg

D4959A8F-4D69-4CB4-A48A-0813F48E1704.jpeg

• Like 4

Great pics BB!   :pic:

One of them has such skimpy bikini bottoms I am wondering where in the world is she hiding the sausage?

TJ's has great talent in a low key non-pressure environment!    Being outdoors with enough fans is a huge plus!    While 80 baht Leos can't match Katty Bar's 60 baht Leo it doesn't matter much to me since I rarely go out.  

So I guess it's an outdoor agogo with beer bar prices and without a dozen bored girls on stage.  The girls appear to be having fun when dancing. 

If I had to bring a newbie to just one and only one ladyboy bar it would be TJ's. I'd have to rate TJ's as the best ladyboy bar in Thailand which translates into the best ladyboy bar in the world! 

• Like 2

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

2 hours ago, Imran Khan said:

how can I stop my self from bending someone from the lineup on the bar stool right ther ;)

Maybe if they restrained you by bending you over a barstool?    :biggrin:

But it's not really that sort of place.  You'd have to go to other bars for that!

But you're right IK;  the TJ's girls are quite tempting!

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links