Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

Well I finally got around to checking out this much talked about bar and I was no disappointed.  Redrock and Foggy told me last week that I have to give it a try and so off I went with Janabiyah last night.  Very relaxing vibe, no pressure for drinks, and a band playing good tunes at the right volume.  We were told there are 5 LBs working there, so they will need and extra from somewhere for the upcoming VB competition and we wish them well in that.  On the night we met:

Prima Bella and Jinny

post-3403-0-16495300-1412944232_thumb.jp

Cindy

post-3403-0-50776000-1412944117_thumb.jp

Prima Bella

post-3403-0-62482700-1412944110_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Visited TJ's for the first time last night. 

There were a couple nice LBs, but it seemed to be tourist night so there were a number of couples staring open-mouthed at the girls. 

Although a bit of a hike, it could be a fun bar. 

It tends to be like that, mostly tourists or long temn guys who go for the music.  Not sure how many full on LB lovers make the trip, but as you can see it's not an epic journey.  Welcome to the forum also Heisenberg. :hi:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About 10 minutes or so. The bar is on Soi 18 if my drunken memory is correct. :drinks:

OK i know almost nothing about Naklua, been once very briefly and was thinking of checking it out can anyone confirm if it is in fact on soi 18 , , taking a left off Naklua rd,and are there any other LB bars close by to make the trek out there a little more worthwhile

• Like 1