bumblebee

TJs Bar Naklua

Well I finally got around to checking out this much talked about bar and I was no disappointed.  Redrock and Foggy told me last week that I have to give it a try and so off I went with Janabiyah last night.  Very relaxing vibe, no pressure for drinks, and a band playing good tunes at the right volume.  We were told there are 5 LBs working there, so they will need and extra from somewhere for the upcoming VB competition and we wish them well in that.  On the night we met:

Prima Bella and Jinny

post-3403-0-16495300-1412944232_thumb.jp

Cindy

post-3403-0-50776000-1412944117_thumb.jp

Prima Bella

post-3403-0-62482700-1412944110_thumb.jp

Cindy looks sweet. 

How far of a walk is it to the bar from the Dolphin roundabout?

About 10 minutes or so.  The bar is on Soi 18 if my drunken memory is correct. :drinks:

You walk on the left side of Naklua Road from Dolphin and make a left on TJ's Soi.  You then walk a short way down a hill and it's on the right.

And before (100m or so) you get to TJ's there's Leo's Blues Bar which is a favourite of mine to hang in. And of course to sit in with the band behind the tubbs. Yay!  :flirt2:

• Upvote 2

And before (100m or so) you get to TJ's there's Leo's Blues Bar which is a favourite of mine to hang in. And of course to sit in with the band behind the tubbs. Yay!  :flirt2:

It looks like a good spot and very near the entrance to Soi 18.

post-106-0-32079200-1413120551_thumb.jpg

Visited TJ's for the first time last night. 

There were a couple nice LBs, but it seemed to be tourist night so there were a number of couples staring open-mouthed at the girls. 

Although a bit of a hike, it could be a fun bar. 

• Upvote 3

Visited TJ's for the first time last night. 

There were a couple nice LBs, but it seemed to be tourist night so there were a number of couples staring open-mouthed at the girls. 

Although a bit of a hike, it could be a fun bar. 

It tends to be like that, mostly tourists or long temn guys who go for the music.  Not sure how many full on LB lovers make the trip, but as you can see it's not an epic journey.  Welcome to the forum also Heisenberg. :hi:

Thanks for the welcome bumblebee and Siam Sam!

It was a nice night for a walk, so the evening was enjoyable.

Haven't been to Naklua for a couple years, and it was surprising to see how much the area has been built up.

I figured. As such please disregard my previous posts and just forget me completely. I'm really a harmless nobody. 

Wishing you have a good day.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

About 10 minutes or so. The bar is on Soi 18 if my drunken memory is correct. :drinks:

OK i know almost nothing about Naklua, been once very briefly and was thinking of checking it out can anyone confirm if it is in fact on soi 18 , , taking a left off Naklua rd,and are there any other LB bars close by to make the trek out there a little more worthwhile

It is a mixed lb/gg bar, with the lbs doing the majority of the wait service for the customers. That means that it might be more difficult to barfine an lb on a busy night as compared to a lb who is a regular bargirl.