Do You Tell the Ladyboys your real Name.....

bumblebee

So when you are out in the bars etc and the LB asks you your name and what country do you come from, do you tell them the truth or have an alias?  Personally I use an alias and tell them I'm from Scotland or Wales, places they are unlikely to know too much about, but English speaking.  I don't need to be out around town with the missus and some LB goes whizzing by on a bike and shouts out my name.  While I am totally innocent of any naughtiness, I just don't need the hassle of any potential questions from herself.

As one famous famous member said to me once, "It's always good to send them a curve ball."

I cringe every time I see a guy with a name like 'Ulysses' getting frustrated trying to teach his name to a Thai. Thais use nicknames anyway, and wouldn't care if a farang did.

That's a good point, have you ever heard a Thai try to say a name like Michael? They have never learned how to pronounce a word which ends in the 'al' sound, which is why they pronounce Apple like Appun and Michael like Michun.

I always made sure I used *many* names with the girls over the years, and used many names when dealing with customers or fellow forum readers, etc....a few used my real name but mostly I wanted to confuse people, constantly throw curveballs, etc......as trenton says, we never know their real names so why should they know ours?

• Upvote 2

I don't need to be out around town with the missus and some LB goes whizzing by on a bike and shouts out my name.  While I am totally innocent of any naughtiness, I just don't need the hassle of any potential questions from herself.

I give them all your name  :flirt2:

• Upvote 2

Guest sustra2

i would be more preoccupied if THEY tell you their real name, that one shown on thai id card...a prelude to a big endless queue at the western union office!!!