Ladyboys Smoking

pdogg

On 12/4/2016 at 0:12 AM, bumblebee said:

Is that the mall down in Patong?

Yes Jungceylon is the mall in Patong.  Good place to take a date although pricey. Bowling, Cinema, and lot's of places to eat. 

On 12/4/2016 at 9:29 AM, TEXASMAC said:

I have seen 5 pages of awesome pictures and I can come to only one conclusion. I need to start smoking.

It's to easy to start or start back in Thailand with the cheap cigarettes.   that;s a big reason why I bring the vapes to avoid the temptation while out drinking each night around a lot of smokers.

IMG_0339.JPG

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2016 at 11:57 AM, Gutsy said:

that;s a big reason why I bring the vapes to avoid the temptation while out drinking each night 

I thought I read somewhere a few months ago that vapes were illegal in the bars in Thailand?? Maybe I read it wrong, or someone was exaggerating?

15 hours ago, ciobha said:

I thought I read somewhere a few months ago that vapes were illegal in the bars in Thailand?? Maybe I read it wrong, or someone was exaggerating?

I never had an issue when vaping in bars in the last year.  Even in bars that didn't allow smoking.  I've also seen quite few others vaping these days.  

Vaping accessories and the juice is indeed illegal in Thailand.  Then again so is prostitution.  A guy I met at a bar who saw me vaping told me that he had a shop that him and his LB girlfriend ran.  The Police shut them down, confiscated everything, and fined them.  

Since they banned the sales I've bought accessories in August along lower Sukhumvit. At least four different sidewalk stalls openly displayed juice, and the latest complete kits.  In Phuket at Jungceylon mall they used to display them in an electronics store on the fourth floor. They didn't have them the next time I went, but when I asked about them they left and brought back a couple of old models.  All outdated. 

A few local vapers in Pattaya were telling me they order gear online.  One guy told me about a jewelry store behind Siam Center in BKK that sells gear under the counter.  I never had to look for it as I was able to score what I needed on lower Sukhumvit. 

Sunny enjoying a vape.

IMG_9723.JPG

IMG_9724.JPG

IMG_9725.JPG

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...