Ladyboys Smoking

pdogg

Shouldn't the thread be re-titled "Ladyboys with a Death Wish" ? 

I have lost (& am losing) too many people to smoking. It's none of my business what these girls do but they will never realise their country was targeted by Big Tobacco because most first world countries made it too hard for them to sell their product.

Shouldn't the thread be re-titled "Ladyboys with a Death Wish" ? 

I have lost (& am losing) too many people to smoking. its none of my business what these girls do but they will never realise their country was targeted by Big Tobacco because most first world countries made it too hard for them to sell their product.

Exactly, and if this thread offends you Paccer's then dont look.....simples :biggrin:

Exactly, and if this thread offends you Paccer's then dont look.....simples :biggrin:

It doesn't offend me & I haven't told anyone smoking is bad in more than 30 years. Live & let live is a good way to go.

What does offend me though are the cigarette companies & I will happily be rude to them. I can't think of one good thing about them. The bastards.

It doesn't offend me & I haven't told anyone smoking is bad in more than 30 years. Live & let live is a good way to go.

What does offend me though are the cigarette companies & I will happily be rude to them. I can't think of one good thing about them. The bastards.

Paccers, this thread is not about Cigarette Companies ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...