Action Street Watch!

Stroker

For years I have heard guys say wouldn't it be great if there was a Sunee Plaza type place for ladyboy lovers.  Well ignoring the GGs among the mix Action St is probably as close as we are going to get.  While Sensations is the obvious draw for many, there is also plenty of talent in the other bars for those who like the less well know girls.

So why not let us know what the situation is like when you visit.  Which bars have ladyboys and what was your experience.

We dropped into Happiness Stars bar at the entrance to AS last night as my good man Redrock caught the attention of the lovely Oat who works there.  Great attitude, no hassles from her and my wingman left a happy camper, having sorted the bar fine and planning to pick her up later.

post-3403-0-07301300-1412572514_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

Been a while since I was in the kingdom but I spend more time at Happiness Stars than Sensations.

It is a great spot for watching all the comings and goings in AS along with the Buakhao passers.  Also there is a cute bike taxi GG  outside who adds to the scenery. 

Happiness Stars n the bar next to it always had some sexy ladyboys ..But i guess lots of guys don't want to be seen drinking in there just in case they'll upset some peeps... :ph34r: even one of the mods in here walk by while i was in there and didn't even stop to say hi.. :movethatass: 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone have an opinion on Obsessions? 

Welcome to the Forum Lastyle!  :drinks:

Are you talking about Bangkok Obsessions or Pattaya Obsessions?

Here's a link to Pattaya Obsessions.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1203-obsessions-pattaya/

Neither one is in the Action Street Beer Bar Complex though.

Sensations, probably the most popular ladyboy bar in Pattaya, is in Action Street. A few other bars with a sprinkling of ladyboys too.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Walked through there the other night as I was curious to see how it was prospering now that Sensations has moved, it was as bad or worse than I expected, kind of like a ghost town, and you almost get tackled by staff to come into their bars to have a drink, very grim indeed,didn't bother stopping in anywhere, but sure did feel bad for them

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Walked through there the other night as I was curious to see how it was prospering now that Sensations has moved, it was as bad or worse than I expected, kind of like a ghost town, and you almost get tackled by staff to come into their bars to have a drink, very grim indeed,didn't bother stopping in anywhere, but sure did feel bad for them

Are there still ladyboys working this area or have they moved on along with Sensations?

There are still a few LBs at the first bar on the right as you enter (Happiness Stars?).  I think that is where the above picture was taken? But as mentioned the complex is pretty much a ghost town.

The above girl's name is Pakky aged 31 and works in the bar opposite Happiness Stars Bar called FJ Bar, the things she said she wanted to do to me had me blushing , I doubt very much she was joking either  :biggrin:

post-136-0-41053900-1460208219_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-07554100-1460208464_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1