Ladyboy Selfie Pics

duke007

It's funny. At first I thought the lady in the last pix had a strap on and then I realized it was because her cock and ball sack were not tanned.  :biggrin:

She's got a great set of lung warts along with a terrific, albeit plastic looking cock. 

What do you reckon to this one then Sam? :biggrin:

post-136-0-40147300-1412995800_thumb.jpe

All im saying Duke, is some of them on thaifriendly well ide say there fucked up or just weird, dont get me wrong theres a few thats ok, so you chatted to that one in black and white top ?

Perhaps your approach is wrong and they think you're the one who is "fucked up or just weird"? I believe Duke has chatted to many more lbs than you have on Thai Friendly.

All im saying Duke, is some of them on thaifriendly well ide say there fucked up or just weird, dont get me wrong theres a few thats ok, so you chatted to that one in black and white top ?

Ive not chatted to her, but the ones I have chatted too that I  wanted to meet have been successful  

saab1, you should know lbs read the forum, and comments like what you posted don't help, even though they may not know who you actually are. Yes, you're a newbie, but you need to exercise some common sense as well, ie, don't post things that you would not like posted about yourself, in other words, the golden rule.

rxpharm !

If you had read my post, i said not all were fucked up, and i didnt dispute that Duke has chatted to more ladyboys on thaifriendly than me, i thought this forum was about feedback, and that is what i have given, and if you must know, i find Pinalove much better

saab, i'd have to say your disparate responses from TF versus PL are an anomaly--with the one *very* real distinction being the PI girls almost all speak reasonably good english and very few of the Thai girls do--which is obviously a major problem for an online chat...

so don't take offense when the very experienced rxpharm suggests you might want to adjust your approach. i have chatted hundreds and met scores and i have *never* been sent a "video message" by any of them (okay, there was that one short masturbation video from the MNL femboy--but that's another story)

view it from their perspective--if they are really cute, there are *many* guys asking for pics and videos and love and other absurdities from a total stranger.  so take it slower--if you can. i have skype-chatted and Yahoo-IM-chatted with dozens, so if you insist on more "proof" pre-meeting, maybe try that.

if you don't mind the piling on of suggestions, i'd just say: be patient. be polite. be friendly. don't be demanding. and if 1 in 10 online "hellos" lead to a meeting, you will find as i have, that you will have more hotties on your hands than you can possibly handle.  i only wish there were comparably useful dating sites in the USA. in fact, the girls/lb's i have met thru both TF and PL have been more "real" -- not to mention more fun -- than the girls i have met hitting the bars or wandering the streets and malls--and no matter whether i wander beach road or thaifriendly Duke and I still end up hitting on the same girls :hi:

so...i now greatly prefer to hunt unhurriedly while relaxing in my quiet armchair rather than under the pressure of a loud crowded bar. 

good luck.

:character00218:

If you're living anywhere in Thailand meeting people on Thai Friendly is the easiest thing possible; in fact, in Jomtien last winter I closed my account after a week because  I was getting too many responses to my profile! As in, 5 or 6 a day and certainly every time I logged on - there is a little green light which says 'online' - I'd get bombed by private messages. And I'm no prize, 15 years and 50 pounds past my fighting weight.  90% of them were hookers, and the other 10% automatically felt the need to tell me "I am not a hooker", which made me think "she's a hooker."

As TB says, if you have the time and patience - I had neither - and live in the area you could probably meet someone decent from sites like that. But one thing I know for sure, after running what was essentially a dating site for ladyboys for a few years; they do NOT want to deal with people from overseas who aren't going to Thailand soon, as in within the next few weeks/months. Time-wasters and dreamers don't go over very well on sites like that.