Walking Street, Pattaya

stjames1892

There are quite a few in front of My Way and Hot Tune bars which are probably the ones you are referring to. Many of them see themselves as the stars of Pattaya in my opinion. Some others here will know if they are freelancers or working for the bars. I'd imagine they are freelancing but there might be a bar fine involved. There are usually plenty more along the street in that area but maybe that has changed with the recent clamp down by the powers that be.

Have a great time.

There are quite a few in front of My Way and Hot Tune bars which are probably the ones you are referring to. Many of them see themselves as the stars of Pattaya in my opinion. Some others here will know if they are freelancers or working for the bars. I'd imagine they are freelancing but there might be a bar fine involved. There are usually plenty more along the street in that area but maybe that has changed with the recent clamp down by the powers that be.

Have a great time.

I can see why some might regard themselves as stars, there is a lot of showing off involved and I suspect an ego or two at play. Hopefully some will be ok, there was one stunning girl there last night

• Upvote 2

Keep in mind a LOT of those girls in front of the Hot Tuna bar are post-ops!

A good rule of thumb; if they look too pretty to be ladyboys, basically 100% passable in every way, the odds are good they are posties.  Asking sometimes gets you a lie in return, or "what are you looking for", etc......if you want a pre-op simply tell them and they *should* let you go find a pre-op if that's what you prefer.  Many of the posties like to try and fool innocent rookies who are looking for a lady and will take them home and let them fuck them in their 'pussy', the customer never being the wiser;  I fell victim to this myself on my first-ever trip to Thailand many moons ago.

Tip;  across from Lucifer's disco, about 200 meters from there heading in the direction of the beach, there are usually 10 or more "baby LB's" hanging out on the street;  easy to spot as there is usually a gaggle of them standing around looking into the mirrors on their phones or twirling their hair.   Generally around 17 to 19 years old, some are very cute and from what I could tell none of those are posties, simply off-the-bus pre-ops.

• Upvote 2

Hi guys,

I am in Pattaya right now and noticed lots of good looking LBs lined up outside the beer bars towards the end of Walking Street, opposite Linda bar. Can anyone tell me the story with these girls ? Are they freelance or associated with the beer bars ? What are the going rates ?

It's been over 9-10 years since I took LB from walking St. ..as BB says Many of them see themselves as the stars of Pattaya   ..and all most all are hard core pros.  If you take one they'll try to charge you the top money n only thing she will be thinking  how fast she can

get back to Walking st, You got to be very very lucky to get a good service from them,,,Stars?? lol more a starfish.. :db: 

I don't know what other BMs thinks but If you ask me you are  better off if you get LB from normal bars..away from Walking St... :party0049: 

• Upvote 1

Agree to a point Billy - but I do believe that Linda Bar is worth the trip to Walking Street. Not too many "I am Superstar" types in there, and I find it a good place to spend an hour or two in the wee small hours, watching the weird and the wonderful of Pattaya pass by. 

Have to agree with this. A throw of the dice. 

Agree to a point Billy - but I do believe that Linda Bar is worth the trip to Walking Street. Not too many "I am Superstar" types in there, and I find it a good place to spend an hour or two in the wee small hours, watching the weird and the wonderful of Pattaya pass by. 

Yeh i used to spend lot of time at Linda Bar watching the world go by...But got fed-up   with peeps taking photos..n me giving  finger to them .... :mad0245:  =@

Hmm well i liked Jenny Star Bar, used to get some cuteys there, and some good music played, only downside was privacy, tourist walking past taking photo's of you sat in bar, apart from that i enjoyed it !  anyone know if its going to open up again ???

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a few Soi Diamond bars tonight.  First stop was the reopened Katoeys R US which you can read about here.

Next stop was the Windmill which was packed and totally disregarding the social distancing mandate as I was only about a meter away from the pussies of pantyless girls with super short skirts.  Usual hijinks including pussy licking and simulated bisexaul sex acts. Draft is 80 baht.

Then felt compelled to check out their sister joint Annabelle Club for my bro BBQ. Annabelle is right next door to KRU and directly across from the Soi Diamond alleyway from the Windmill.  Downstairs was closed but the spacious upstairs was open.  Bottled beer is an expensive 170 baht but draft is only 80 baht. One guy had a good foot licking session before progressing to his main course of pussy.  Note, the cashier tried to shortchange my friend 100 baht so best to pay with exact change or 500 baht notes. 

Lots of Indians on WS as well as ladyboy freelancers. The Turkish ice cream guys were there but no Chinese fangirls to take their pics.  Then walked around the Arab Quarter with music playing at ear shattering decibels. Did not see any obvious ladyboys in the AQ but reckon there were a few around.

In the gogos many East Asian customers were wearing masks but not while eating pussy.

• Like 2