Snick's Halloween Party

Snick

• 3 weeks later...

The party will be at Kings bar on soi 8

Festivities start at 9 ( a little early, but poor snick needs to be soberish the next day)

Their will be competitive Twister and a costume contest.

Ps. Their is also a party at string fellows check that out as well.

I am really, really looking forward to this week of parties.     I will be playing 'spot the cheap skate' who has no ticket for the Charity fundraiser itself yet is happy to enjoy all the week long parties and free food.     Good times for those who do and bad times for those who do not.      

I am really, really looking forward to this week of parties.     I will be playing "spot the cheap skate" who has no ticket for the Charity fundraiser itself yet is happy to enjoy all the week long parties and free food  . Good times for those who do and bad times for those who do not.      

Have fun with that then mardhi, what a very interesting life you must lead :indifferent0018:

Meanwhile back to Snick's Halloween Party :hi:

• Upvote 3

Since I made this offer elsewhere, I will repeat it here.

Anyone who wants a sexy nurse,cop,soldier,stewardess outfit for their girl (or themselves if they are really getting into the spirit of Halloween), just sent me a pm and I will pick one up for you in Bangkok and u can pay me back in Pattaya. I know a wholesale place here and should be less then 400baht

Just send me a pm with what you want and color choice. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Lick Dick with Snick"?? seriously? that offer might meet with more approval when you're sitting in the top row at cascades :good: than amongst this crowd... :vava:

then again...

it IS halloween!

:ph34r:

sorry i won't be around to mix the blue kamikazes.

i shall expect a thorough photographic recap...

btw, just saw on news here a halloween party suggestion that before bobbing for apples, said apples should be rinsed in "running warm water".....

halloween in LOS: competitive twister with uniformed ladyboys  :party0011: 

halloween in USA--warm apples. :mad0235: