rxpharm

BDSM are you really into it?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much are you into this?

• Bring on the whips and chains, make me your slave & make me scream with pain!
    • I'm a wimp and I'll run away if there is pain involved
    • I love being dominated, being ordered around, but no pain
    • Are you crazy? This isn't the scene for me

Thanks to all who have voted so far, very interesting results I think. Unfortunately I didn't realize that I had activated a setting for poll only, so early voters wouldn't be able to comment.

Thanks to Archie and JD who have commented so far.

The majority of the participants so far have preferred being dominated ordered around, but no pain. As Mr. Spock would say "fascinating!".

As  usual I have zero problems with anyone else's sexual proclivities, I think we should all live and let live and the fact that about 99.9% of us here enjoy sex with ladyboys shows we all have a little kink of our own! 

I can never understand the attitude of people who seem to care so much about what other people do......in my country it always seems to be those conservatives and especially the conservative christians .... how on earth does it harm them in any way? If people like to spice up their bedroom activities with bondage gear and whips, good for them!  Maybe it would keep more marriages together.

• Like 1

I am sure I am not the only one here who think some guys like to be put in their place by a bossy, dare I say cocky ladyboy. I think I have mentioned before about an LB I knew who used to make a guy kneel and suck her off while she smoked her cigarette looking out the window and ignoring him like he was just a part of the furniture. I reckon he is not the only one...oops. :biggrin:

I am sure I am not the only one here who think some guys like to be put in their place by a bossy, dare I say cocky ladyboy. I think I have mentioned before about an LB I knew who used to make a guy kneel and suck her off while she smoked her cigarette looking out the window and ignoring him like he was just a part of the furniture. I reckon he is not the only one...oops. :biggrin:

One of the reasons I voted number 3, I could live with that :biggrin:

This is an interesting topic, and I have sometimes thought about it.  But it is not for me - I'm into enjoyment (mutual enjoyment if possible) without pain.  I voted #4.

As such I would choose someone who seems to fit this style, and thats where a ladydrink or two is good, to try to size up what lies ahead, through conversation and a general impression.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 years later...

I could not vote for any of the options. Having engaged in BDSM with ladyboys over the last 8 years, those options do not fit. (FYI- I tend to be on the M side of things. I am not disposed to physically hurting anyone.)

The primary attraction of relinquishing control to my partners is that I get to escape 50+ years of being an Alpha male, who is expected to lead, achieve, and be in control. This does not make me a slave or a sissy. Trust me.

Another attraction is the challenge. I no longer engage in the adrenaline-based sports (whitewater kayaking, sky diving, scuba diving,...) that I enjoyed as a youth. BDSM gives me an opportunity to challenge myself to see how far I can take it. It helps me develop greater mental and physical discipline, while simultaneously flooding my body with endorphins and andrenaline.

I am certain that there is a Freudian aspect to it too, something from my childhood left unresolved. BFD. Enough said.

Ultimately, my attitude is who cares. I know who I am and what I am capable of in Life and the BDSM game is a very small part of my life. More importantly, I have had long term relationships with women that did not involve BDSM. But the BDSM relationship requires an incredible amount of trust and, in my opinion, it is actually one of the most intimate and trusting relationships that one can have.

It was interesting that many of the Filipina ladyboys that I discussed this with before meeting with them, thought I was exaggerating and fantasizing. But I have seen more of them advertising as BDSM experts. Most are not, and that makes them both dangerous and puts them in danger with those that hire them for that purpose. In contrast, there are some Filipina's who have embraced it. Some truly like hurting another human being while others have learned that it is a game and, at least to me, it is NOT about incapacitating or injuring someone. It is about trust and communications.

And adventure!!

• Like 1