Interview with the amazing Myx

Stroker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have to say that I love this pic of you Nikki, seeing your legs and white panties under your laced dress I find very "stimulating" indeed :spiteful:

Nikki you are above perfection in beauty. I would kiss, lick and suck you through your white panties until you filled my mouth. I hope you love to cum mmmmmmm

• Upvote 1

• Ladyboys

Nikki you are above perfection in beauty. I would kiss, lick and suck you through your white panties until you filled my mouth. I hope you love to cum mmmmmmm

thanks terry ! ;) I'm sure your mouth would be filled by fresh milk if you kiss and suck and lick them !

Yes of course I do love to cum

• Upvote 1

Don't hold your breath Nikki (Myx) just waiting for Terry to prove us wrong.

Nikki don't listen to pentire, I'm hoping to be there in April, so I can wine and dine you and treat you as my Princess. Oh i forgot to say, your sweet fresh hot milk would help me relax at night, I hope you have lots of it. Nikki let me know if your going to the Philippines, because I own a house in Batangas, and I'm at present making a deal to buy a apartment in Global City near Market Market.

Mahal Kita Nikki (Myx)

• Ladyboys

Nikki don't listen to pentire, I'm hoping to be there in April, so I can wine and dine you and treat you as my Princess. Oh i forgot to say, your sweet fresh hot milk would help me relax at night, I hope you have lots of it. Nikki let me know if your going to the Philippines, because I own a house in Batangas, and I'm at present making a deal to buy a apartment in Global City near Market Market.

Mahal Kita Nikki (Myx)

I will still be here till April and MAYBE on May I might come back to Philippines rest a bit for maybe 2-3 weeks then back to Thailand again . would like to come with me in PI ?

I will look forward to see here on April ?!

• Upvote 4

I will still be here till April and MAYBE on May I might come back to Philippines rest a bit for maybe 2-3 weeks then back to Thailand again . would like to come with me in PI ?

I will look forward to see here on April ?!

I do have a big factory of fresh milk which you can have it not just night time ;) my factory produce anytime you'll need it

so you can have it on your breakfast , lunch , dinner . Especially desert and also midsnack

OMG nikki you have made me so turned on. I hope you don't mind if I get a bit greedy and drink all your hot milk. I hope you wont mind if you are relaxed and asleep and I help myself to your hot fresh milk to help me sleep. Sweetheart let me know when you going to be in the Philippines and we will get together for as long as you are there. I'll take you to Boracay, Palawan and then we can go to Cebu because I haven't be there yet. I want you with me as I travel around the Philippines. 

• Upvote 1

I do have a big factory of fresh milk which you can have it not just night time ;) my factory produce anytime you'll need it

so you can have it on your breakfast , lunch , dinner . Especially desert and also midsnack

Nurse Nikki will squirt all the fresh milk you need from her rock hard love hose!

She has added some more pics to her Dating Profile!

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-profile/Nikki/

post-19-0-92309800-1422566802_thumb.jpg

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-profile/Nikki/

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Bugger, I will be in Manila in June............still remember that great day at Leicester Races B)

Yes, what a fab day that was Duke, coincidentally we had a Filipina ladyboy with us dressed up for the occasion in our own private box.