Interview with the amazing Myx

Stroker

Myx has been popular on the forum for the last couple of months with many photos being posted.  She is currently working in the Darkside bar in Bangkok for anyone looking to meet her.  She has agreed to do an interview so that you guys can find out more about this interesting lady.  So feel free to ask her anything you want to know, ....anything.

So welcome Myx, thanks for doing this.

How has your time been so far in Thailand and how long have you been here?

• Ladyboys

Hello Miss Myx, Reading the Forum, it seems you can be quite dominant. What can you do to me? How far can you go?

yes I'm dominant , I could make you body suffer and bleed ! like whipping your ass till it gets color violet while the bloods come out , and tie you somewhere like in the window or balcony and kick that fucking cock and balls that is some of the things I could do on you

• Upvote 3

• Ladyboys

Looking at the avators of the above two posters asking Myx questions just cracked me up......sorry :biggrin:

Looking forward to your input Myx, you are a very interesting girl indeed wink.png

Hi duke , I just input some answer to the questions here ;)

You could ask me what you want also ;)

yes I'm dominant , I could make you body suffer and bleed ! like whipping your ass till it gets color violet while the bloods come out , and tie you somewhere like in the window or balcony and kick that fucking cock and balls that is some of the things I could do on you

......and BigTel is suddenly reaching for the smelling salts. :search:

Good to have you doing this interview Myx and remember you can ask the guys questions also.

......and BigTel is suddenly reaching for the smelling salts. :search:

I have been chuckling to myself lately reading through these threads and imagining our Tel grinning like a Cheshire Cat "tied up" in a room somewhere at the mercy of Myx, Alex & Tar :biggrin:

Funnily enough Im watching True Justice on TV as I type this amogo B)

You and Tar together and me being the "bitch" :rolleye0012:

Funny you say that, as it's been done before.  Tar was telling me how she felt sorry for the victim and was being nice to him after Myx abused the poor guy with a whip.  :girl_devil:

Kind of a good cop bad cop workover it sounded like.  

post-1488-0-43307700-1411351012_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Here's a video of Mistress Myx with Ms Alex Rigby.

Would you like to be the meat in that sandwich, a nice threesome maybe with Myx inside you while you're inside Alex or vice versa?

3 people, 3 mouths, 3 cocks, 3 buttholes, consider the possibilities!    :behind::girl_devil::party0049:

Here's the playful side of these fun loving ladyboys!

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/video/NNXJbWpPEQrv+0+8MRuWdK9Nu4OlRkT9MG2sBqllkxU=

• Upvote 1