Movies With Ladyboy/Transexual Themes Or Scenes

pdogg

Just a little plug for my buddy Olaf DeFluer from Reykjavik, who made this and in which the guy who takes Raquella to Paris is based on myself!  May from Bangkok also has a small role, and Minerva from Cebu has the LEAD role;

''Best Feature Film, Teddy Awards, Berlin Film Festival, Germany''

• Upvote 2

bird cage was the american version of the italian movie " il vizietto 1-2-3 " made in the 70's.....

another movie of the 70 was from argentina...."mi novia..el travesti" ( my girlfriend is a transexual )

if we think about those times really audacious

• Upvote 1

Just a little plug for my buddy Olaf DeFluer from Reykjavik, who made this and in which the guy who takes Raquella to Paris is based on myself!  May from Bangkok also has a small role, and Minerva from Cebu has the LEAD role;

''Best Feature Film, Teddy Awards, Berlin Film Festival, Germany''

You have led an interesting life JaiDee - another story I would buy you a beer or two to listen to....  I saw the film a few years ago when working in Amsterdam - I enjoyed it but couldn't figure out what was fiction and what was real - guess it doesn't matter but it intrigued me at the time.

My contribution to the thread:

A Girl Like Me; The Gwen Araujo Story - powerful but dreadfully sad film about a teenage transexual murdered in California about 10 years ago. Similar to "Soldier's Girl" and "Boys Don't Cry"

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

Anyone see this movie playing now about a ladyboy volleyball team?

We just got home from the movies.

My teerak loved it! 

It's a great date movie if you're dating a ladyboy.  I'm sure she'll like it.

But it's at the end of it's run and will probably be out of the Thai theatres in a week.

I enjoyed it too.  It helped that my teerak was laughing her ass off.

It won't ever be compared with Citizen Kane.  And the plot is weak. But somehow it works!

2 thumbs up from Pdogg&MrsDogg.  :good: :good: