Princess Diana

SiamSam

Prince Harry has come out with a book where he paints an unfaltering  account of his mother. None of this really surprises me. I always thought she was a nut bar and fraud. Charles took the brunt of the public blame for the failure of the relationship but I always believed she was a conniving, manipulating, self-serving bitch. I apologize to any of you Diana, Princess of Wales admirers. Anyway, have a read:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/new-book-prince-harry-brother-soldier-son-paints-diana-in-a-bad-light/story-fnisprwn-1227052244007

• Upvote 1

Prince Harry has come out with a book where he paints an unfaltering  account of his mother. None of this really surprises me. I always thought she was a nut bar and fraud. Charles took the brunt of the public blame for the failure of the relationship but I always believed she was a conniving, manipulating, self-serving bitch. I apologize to any of you Diana, Princess of Wales admirers. Anyway, have a read:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/new-book-prince-harry-brother-soldier-son-paints-diana-in-a-bad-light/story-fnisprwn-1227052244007

Harry is not even charles' son.......he's the result of an affair Diana had.....a friend of mine's son went to school with Harry,he was referred to by the other boys as "Hewitt's bastard".......a shit thee not....

I am not a big fan of the Monarch but have always liked the Queen. I think she is remarkable as a head of state, mother, and woman. I am happy she is on my money. I have grown to be charitable towards Charles especially after he had to endure what was undoubtedly a hellish marriage with that Diana mental case. However I have no use whatsoever for the rest of the lot and think royalty overall anywhere to be a complete farce.

A world in turmoil for the most part will now get preoccupied once again because Willy and Kate are reproducing themselves just 13 months after they had their first child. I really don't get why anyone would give a flea's zit about them and their privileged offspring. But then again they do offer their subjects ( :biggrin: ) a humorous diversion. 

• Upvote 2

I kinda liked Diana, from my perspective she was just a regular person [albeit with some connected family members] who got swept up in the high-end world of royalty, and with that comes a lot of scrutiny. And media, and the end of any normal life you may have wanted to have.  I think she actually loved ol' jug ears when she was young, but he looked at her as more of a trophy wife than anything.

IMO she tried but failed to be a good wife, and het life got harder and harder.  She may have becomes a bitch at some point in her 30's due to her circumstances but I think initially she was a pretty good kid.

I kinda liked Diana, from my perspective she was just a regular person [albeit with some connected family members] who got swept up in the high-end world of royalty, and with that comes a lot of scrutiny. And media, and the end of any normal life you may have wanted to have.  I think she actually loved ol' jug ears when she was young, but he looked at her as more of a trophy wife than anything.

IMO she tried but failed to be a good wife, and het life got harder and harder.  She may have becomes a bitch at some point in her 30's due to her circumstances but I think initially she was a pretty good kid.

Yes, this is the story they'd like you to believe and I am surprised you of all people bought into it. The woman was a con as is her story. But then again we'll never know for sure not unless William and Harry decide to spill the beans someday. I doubt that will occur. At least not in my lifetime. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...