What you can give

kashy13

• Ladyboys

I am shaun looking what you can give to me...im a simple and quite life,not rich not poor..I must say i am living in a middle class..sometimes up and sometimes down.So in reality ,people need thier needs.Involving a money,that used for life living.What you can give to your love,gf/bf,wife and husband?Giving a things,a moral supprt.or ignore it because you think he /she need only a money.thats why he /she tell about his/her problem.Is it love.or do i neede to sex with you before helping him/her.Only want to be open to each other,trials,problems,his/her past life is it a part of LOVE.That you need to understand.thats A RESPECT.SEX is always there you can do anywhere ,anytime,But don't forget what is the meaning of LOVE for you.!

post-6608-0-29371900-1410336818_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

who knows...it was too busy lecturing to say a thing about itself.  I'm not even sure it's a ladyboy.

personally I don't even consider love with someone this lacking in common courtesy :P