Tiara Interview

DownLoLarry

Tiara, perhaps the most well known ladyboy in Cambodia, will be doing an interview with Ladyboy Review.

If you have questions please ask.

I'll start.

Hi Tiara.  I know you have traveled to Thailand a few times. 

Did you enjoy your visits to Thailand?

Do you think it is easier for ladyboys in Thailand than in Cambodia?

Guest JustSumGai

I know there are many ladyboys in Pursat but there is no organization. Seems they mostly head to some club for Khmer.

Do you think a ladyboy bar in Pursat would be a good idea? Would the local girls like this? It's not so far from the border and maybe guys in Thailand would stop in Pursat for a few nights before heading to PP.

Well! What can I say? For me I like European guy much more easy to be with Asian guys. Cause Asian customer like only white and skinny ladyboys. So I'm not a Asian style lol

Sorry guys I mean I like European guy much more easy then Asian guys...

If they like me they doesn't care about my look or my skin or my size they just love to be with who I am that's all

Thank you guys

My dream is married with someone who love me with who I am. I mean he love ladyboy for real and want to spend his whole life with me but is just a dream never happen cause hard to find a good man now. But thank you anyway...

Tiara x