Mariah Carey October 30th

pdogg

Guest sustra2

This is a major drawback with Los.... no good concerts. In 15 months time i've seen Dylan, Springsteen, Stones and Neil Young plus numerous smaller acts.

I wouldn't go to a Mariah Carey, Beyonce , Kylie  gig even if they paid me.

very funny indeed...i agree 100 %...i have had enough of Beyonce' or similar...in my loom with ladyboys!

I've been always a fan of alternative music...my ipod is full of gems..and i do not know why ladyboys are telling me that "my" music is pure shit.....then they take me to karaoke to sing beyonce, Mariah, Rihanna...the industry music....very good indeed...i mean they are great...but not my style!!!!!!!

i should buy some ear-plugs next time....

have had enough of Beyonce' or similar...in my loom with ladyboys!

I've been always a fan of alternative music...my ipod is full of gems..and i do not know why ladyboys are telling me that "my" music is pure shit.....then they take me to karaoke to sing beyonce, Mariah, Rihanna...the industry music....very good indeed...i mean they are great...but not my style!!!!!!!

i should buy some ear-plugs next time....

Its too painful to hear "their" music in bars at highest volume , only to fire up their ipod ( do they exist anymore) in loom with Rhianna.

I've tried too, to play my music to them.... they looked like they wanted to leave asap.

Don't get me started on the karaoke set they use outside a bar at parties and pass the mic to every drunk lb in the vicinity.

I've heard cats fighting singing better.

So why yes? Or are you being ironic?

You know we too well, paccers  :biggrin:

Its too painful to hear "their" music in bars at highest volume ,

In Obsessions BKK around half the playlist is Korean and Japanese.. or maybe ,more. I thought it was some Thai crap that was playing but in fact the South Korean pop music is very popular among  our friends and South Korea seems to be a fav Country. Maybe due to the overdubbed Soaps that play on TV.