Anal Sex Condom And Lube Question

tslover

I have a newbie question which might seem silly to anal sex veterans but at the risk of being ridiculed I will ask anyway.  If you use too much lubricant is it possible for a condom to slip off inside me especialy after she cums and loses her erection?  Has a condom ever slipped off inside of you and if so is it easy to recover it with your finger?  I am trying to get as much information as possible before I take the plunge.

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

What he said, a condom up yer ass.  Fish it out? not likely as she'd have rammed it in there pretty good, It'll come out :) Lube on the OUTSIDE should NOT cause it, should help. Ain't much you can do. If she goes a bit soft and pulls out, it MIGHT stay in ya either way, then she fluffs up and jams back in, stuffin it. It's just part of the crapshoot as I see it, condoms BREAK TOO ya know.

• Upvote 1

Well I have had condoms start to slide off (though not over the 'head') with girls if you stay inside them too long after cumin, so it is only logical that if a LB is getting soft before she pulls out of a tighter hole than a pussy (i.e. your asshole) that it is likely the condom can slip off. so the answer is get it out straight after fucking and ensure she holds the condom as she pulls out (I am sure they are all aware of how to use condoms!). 

As others have mentioned condoms can also break - and more so when used in anal. Make sure you do not use petroleum based products as lube as that plus friction will almost ensure a condom breakage. I am sure you know this already. 

Regarding 'getting it out' if its 'stuck' yes you could use fingers or just as another writer said - push it out (probably better in any case).

Good luck with the action. Are you in BKK now?

• Upvote 2