Do You Know Immediately Which Ladyboys You Fancy Or Not?

bumblebee

So you stroll into a bar and scan all the faces in attendance.  Do you immediately make a mental list of "do her" and ignore the ones that did not make a first impression?

I remember first seeing young May when she worked in Ezy Bar and thought I gotta "do her", it took a couple of years to "get there" but she was well worth the wait and I took her on many days from the Famous Bar on my trips :give_rose:

post-136-0-28198000-1408899832_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-37724500-1408899880_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-74073500-1408900010_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

@Duke007

To shy , you are to shy ?????? , WTF ???? , lol

Greetz , Stealth

I am when it comes to Cindy mate :biggrin: , I buy her a drink almost every time I go into La Bamba then freeze in awe of her :sign0181:

@  ciobha ..I actually had the nerve to say to Cindy the last time in La Bamba that she looked pretty tall, she then took off her high heels and decreased 6 inches in height  to which I increased 6 inches in my pants :sign0007:...dammed perfect she is :hot:

• Upvote 1

I 'm often most intrigued by the ones who pay me the least attention or keep their distance. The shy ones don 't come across to me like full on whores so then I filter out the bad moods and the too big for their boots ones and i 'm left with the ones i most likely like.  All done from before i approach anyone .

Those that flock around and /or become pushy almost always  fall off my radar instantly .  If they just smile or tap my shoulder as I enter then that 's different .

it 's nice to know in thailand that prettymuch anyone is available but I like to make the final choice myself and not have it made for me .

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

I look for the "sleepers".  NOT in your face, but they'll smile at you in return. Maybe plain looking. Even the older ones. My long time fav, tho I ain't seen her since she started appearing at Darkside was Gigi, with the eye that used to creep out one guy here as I recall. Older, not a knockout, but a good time each time.  I am not talking about the ersatz Gigi there lately. I kinda go for the ones I feel might be getting passed over by most.

• Upvote 1

I pretty much know in about two minutes if I want a girl. Having said that I often buy a drink for a girl that is good company- but I have no intention of bar fining. I figure that they have to make a living, plus it drives the stuck up girls crazy when we are laughing and enjoying our selves. You can just see the gears turning: "Why he buy drink for her. I beautiful more than she, why he do like this?!?"

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

and that brings up a good point, relating to that topic. The girls tudes is a LOT of how I choose. Just like always, the good lookers KNOW they're hot. It's like being back in high school. Stupid. Have NO time for that shit.  Almost without exception the good lookers I took were a total waste of time. Perfunctory performance, ridiculous money expectations, etc.  Not to mention no personality.  All parties are already working at a disadvantage regarding personality, unless YOU speak fluent Thai or THEY speak your language. Also, oftentimes the model most of these girls seem to like is the bubblehead blonde in movies. THEY think they're being a woman (sexy seems to be their prime goal, but that's another topic...slut+woman). I think they're being a moron. It'd be fine if GOOD sex was all I was after but a quick display of what they MIGHT do if you come back tomorrow with double the money is horseshit.  Add to the mix how they'll give (lying) support to each other and you get someone that is dead sure they're worth a million baht and has their nose in the air. But they need money, so they'll game you and be back in the bar 45 mins later.

this 10-15 minute shower thing is bullshit. I shower before I go out. I can see a quick rinse but they ALWAYS want you to go in first (the better to check out your stuff?) and then they go in. Time waster, plain and simple.

but I digress

• Upvote 1

I pretty much know in about two minutes if I want a girl. Having said that I often buy a drink for a girl that is good company- but I have no intention of bar fining. I figure that they have to make a living, plus it drives the stuck up girls crazy when we are laughing and enjoying our selves. You can just see the gears turning: "Why he buy drink for her. I beautiful more than she, why he do like this?!?"

Good man Lance, I have done this myself a few times over years and always enjoy the puzzled looks on the faces of the so called 10s.

• Upvote 1

^ Its all a big game but usually very enjoyable :)

Enjoyable.

That's what bar banter should be.

Exceptional management doesn't permit a ladyboy's personal  agenda to interfere with the customer's experience.

Extremely poor management (from the customer's perspective) actually encourages behaviour that diminishes the experience.    

• Upvote 1

Enjoyable.

That's what bar banter should be.

Exceptional management doesn't permit a ladyboy's personal  agenda to interfere with the customer's experience.

Extremely poor management (from the customer's perspective) actually encourages behaviour that diminishes the experience.    

Reminds me a bit of the time when Chin worked in La Bamba.  More than once I saw guys leave after one hurried drink.

I think you make your decision faster if you do not strart by listing the ones you lije,but rather by excluding the ones you don't.This leaves you with a narrower,and hence easier,choice.Personally,I do not like fat LBs,huge ones,sluty or too agessive ones.I also do not feel attracted to those who make themselves look like western girls(blond hair,blue lenses...etc).I travel half the globe to meet Thai girls,so they better look so.By excluding those who do not appeal to me,it takes me,then,only a minute to choose one from those who "made it" to the final!!!!

• Upvote 2