Jenny Star Bar

soupdog

hello people

This my first post so be kind. I am Pattaya at the minute (virgin trip) was in walking street and noticed Jenny star bar. Why do they have no lights on and is there something dogey with the ladies that work there?

thanks for any help

• Upvote 2

I've never liked it, and think there are far too many GREAT ladyboy bars to waste any precious time in it. The girls there are mercenaries that will drain you for every baht they can. The only half-decent girl I've seen hanging there recently was Kwang/Nadia.

i will write something about this .... Bar ,but some voice in me say " no don`t do"..............everybody have a other experience in different places.......i really like the sentence from Deeptroat " too many GREAT ladyboy bars to waste any precious time in it."

• Upvote 1

OK, which one of you guys registered as 'soupdog'? And thanks for the laugh BTW, I got a kick out of reading about a bar in Walking Street that has not been called JennyStarBar for TWO YEARS!!

And I do intend to be kind to you, I nearly fell off my chair with laughter reading you asking if there is something 'dogey' (I assume you mean dodgy) about the ladies working there.

I can confirm there is a lot of dodgy characters in England Bar (as pointed out by the Hound), it is a place I urge extra caution, I know of pockets being picked & drinks being drugged. I was given one myself a few years back while taking in the sights.

I always suggested a drink in JSB as one of the things a Pattaya newbie should do but today I would give it a wide berth. With the lowest of low seasons now upon Pattaya, you just know they are going to try anything to separate you from your money.

Money that will immediately be spent with their local Ice or Yabba dealer.

As for 'soupdog', I look forward to more of your posts, you are off to an auspicious start, don't stop now.

Alright Pacman?

I know what you mean but I still think it's little harsh on the lad to slam him for referring to a bar that "has not been called JSB for TWO YEARS" when said bar has a fucking huge sign above it calling it Jenny's Star Bar... and that is from just two days ago!

If it's Soup's first visit then he won't have seen it with just the Engerland flag - maybe they've stuck the JSB sign back up again for retro reasons :drinks:

Under either name, it is easily the worst ladyboy bar in Pattaya. I have not gone inside for nearly 2 years, and see nothing standing out front that would make me want to change. They play their music so fucking loud you cannot hear yourself think, they have probably the highest pct of postops of any Pattaya bar, and from my last recollection, the lbs working there have an over inflated opinion of their worth, as in what they want price wise.

From Dogg to Dog, a warm welcome to SoupDog! :drinks:

Maybe not the best timing to be in Pattaya with many bars closed or not serving booze. If the bars are closed you might want a cost effective massage in your room from Ladyboy Ice.

I don't really enjoy Jenny Star Bar but as DT says if Kwang/Nadia is there she might be worth a trip.

Back in the day there when there weren't too many ladyboy bars then Jenny Bar was a must stop, but nowadays think there are better alternatives but if u are in town for awhile not a bad idea to visit every ladyboy bar.

Certainly can confirm that it does have a big Jenny's sign up.

Yes watch out for the posties, as i know all to well!!! as i barfined one out of Obsessions the other night, Thought she had a nice cock, and all i found was a butchered Rabbit!!!!

I know what you mean but I still think it's little harsh on the lad to slam him for referring to a bar that "has not been called JSB for TWO YEARS" when said bar has a fucking huge sign above it calling it Jenny's Star Bar... and that is from just two days ago!

If it's Soup's first visit then he won't have seen it with just the Engerland flag - maybe they've stuck the JSB sign back up again for retro reasons :drinks:

I am very glad to learn that the old name is back in place, it hasn't been on my last 4 or 5 trips. It might mean that the local BiB, Pattaya's finest, have finally learned something about getting blood out of a stone.

The reason why JSB & many other bars had to change their name had to do with some spurious law about paying a tax for signage. The police response to this legislation was handled in the most adhoc way, some fell foul of it, others didn't. Or they didn't pay up, I know Jenny was being asked for some ridiculous amount of money before she was forced to change her name.

This new sign of course explains how 'soupdog' knew the old name for the place. So many people have wandered up & down Walking Street searching for it in vain.

It isn't my form to jump on new posters, I figured given that this was his first post, he was having a lend. I mean, how would a newcomer ever guess that was JSB? Now I know.

Guys

Thanks for the replies, and am sorry if i have caused any offence. I now know that this is not the greatest of bars. It was just a bar that a friend told me to watch out for when here. So thanks for the info.

As some have said that Kwang/Nadia is the only good one there is there any chance of a pic/link on the off chance that i see her.

Guys

Thanks for the replies, and am sorry if i have caused any offence. I now know that this is not the greatest of bars. It was just a bar that a friend told me to watch out for when here. So thanks for the info.

As some have said that Kwang/Nadia is the only good one there is there any chance of a pic/link on the off chance that i see her.

Here you go soupdog. But I have seen a recent photo of her somewhere with a blonde bob hairstyle, so if she still has it you should recognise her.

post-106-068076300 1309086732.jpg

Guys

You have not caused any offence whatsover soupdog and welcome to the forum mate :drinks:

I used to enjoy going into the JSB years ago and got a "buzz" from the loud music and the atmosphere there.

I have only taken one girl from there back in 2005-6 ish, a tallish dark haired girl named Sonya (she was pretty well known at the time).

We went to her loom across the road, she was good fun, had a great attitude and there was no rushing with her whatsoever,

In fact she even wanted me to stay the whole night even after I had paid her. :angel:

However, approx two years ago while I was in the company of BigTel and Texasmac

I had to wait an age for my change (so did Tel), I doubt very much we would have got it back if it wasn't for Tel's perseverence.

Also the drink prices are high and the ladydrinks were are a complete rip-off (250baht).

One girl with whom I had bought a drink got a complete strop-on and her attitude stank because I didnt barfine afterwards.

Myself and Tel vowed we would never set foot in that place again and we haven't.

The one thing that did really amuse me was that Tex seemed to be completely oblivious to all the "shenanigans" and "scams" that were going on. :lol:

To be fair to him Im sure it was his first trip and he has learn't a lot more since then :D

I still enjoy watching the going's on and the floorshow there but only whilst Im sat having a beer across Walking St in the bar opposite the JSB.

Some more of Kwang :pic: , shes a nice but naughty girl :rolleyes:

post-136-036610500 1309090631.jpg

post-136-092607900 1309090686.jpg

post-136-045902600 1309090792.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi Soupdog,

I don't know how new to the scene you may be?.. But if you are new to it (or Pattaya) at least, why not have a look at the best bar for a Newbie thread, it'll line you up for a 'gentler' introduction to the scene, if nothing else.

I tend to avoid the all the LB bars in Walking Street myself & if anything, I do the same as Duke 007, I'll have a cheeky little gander from a cheaper bar over the other side of the road!

There's a lot better places to go, why not pop into Lucky Love & introduce yourself, I'm sure he'll sort you out with something a lot nicer... And cheaper too!

Welcome to the forum mate. :hi:

• 5 months later...

Duke, I just ran across this post and you are 100% correct. That was my first time to LOS, that was only the second LB bar that I had been in. My wingman at the time disappeared and I was blind to everything except the ladies. I have made many more mistakes since then, but I am getting smarter.