"i Like You Coz You Don't Hit Me" Said The Ladyboy.

bumblebee

The misuses said this to me today and has done so a few times over the last year or so.  A positive attribute I like to think but it always gets me wondering what type of past ladyboys in general must have had to say something like this.  I am sure I am not the only one who has heard similar...well I hope so anyway. :biggrin:

I cannot imagine any of you guys that I know raising a hand to any lady/ladyboy but it must happen to them over the years, in the missus's case an ex Thai boyfriend.

We tend to assume that everyone who is a customer of lbs tends to be like us, I can assure you this is not the case. There are enough "bad guys" around who abuse lbs, and not just their Thai bfs.

My ex-gf and current gf have told me stories about bad customers that makes it no small wonder why they often don't trust or believe many of us. While bad customers are not in the majority (thankfully), there are too many of them around. I guess they must figure if they pay for the lbs service it justifies to do whatever they want.

• Upvote 1

I have had some lady's and lady boys ask me if I am violent because they have been abused before

It sickens me to think of the fuckheads out there that get away with it too many times.

These assholes must be pretty tough to beat up a girl and then they go running to the cops if the GG or LB

hits back.

I suppose some guys think its ok because these LB are men, but we know better.

They are ladys to me and I treat them as such.  :hi:   

• Upvote 2

What also worry me is the amount of incest that go`s on , specialy in the phillippines , where it`s normal if you gay that you have to serve most of the family members that are in need of a blowjob or hand job , or will for years sexually abuse the ladyboy until she run away or kill her self....

And going to the police to ask for help will not solve the probleem , because they will get as answer , it`s your own fault , if you act normal this will not happend......

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

MJ you fox, so busy only 4 words?

yes say BUT, she has done SO MUCH better now. Who could be nicer than BB?

ok, maybe PigDog but she done OK!!

If the others held out and really looked for NICE, I think they would find it. Look around even this forum, there's some good fella's here.

• Ladyboys

MJ you fox, so busy only 4 words?

yes say BUT, she has done SO MUCH better now. Who could be nicer than BB?

ok, maybe PigDog but she done OK!!

If the others held out and really looked for NICE, I think they would find it. Look around even this forum, there's some good fella's here.

Haha! I couldn't say much about this matter. I've never been abused by boyfriends or what not. From what I can see, physical abuse are usually started when there's no communication skills. People can be very mean when arguing with their spouses/partners. I think there are many different words we can use to express anger. "F" words is so unnecessary nor do physical abuse!

• Upvote 1