Ts Fiona Solis From Phillipines

neo2025

@Neo2025

Yes ,  i know her and she is my dearest personal friend until to date and she live right now in Bangkok......

I am on tour right now so i can not replay to all your question , will do that later....

But if you book her you will have on hell of a lovely ladyboy to play with.......

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 3

@Neo2025

Fiona is right now operating from bangkok , as the other BM has posted you can contact her through her website or fb......

I am very close friend with her and she is a nice girl , well very direct and dont like to bullshit around , she give perfect service and more.......

Me and Fiona go`s a long way back that`s why when i am with her i mostly dont pay anything , instead i spend money on her with going out to have dinner and do a lot of shopping

What makes her happy and turn her on is if your a gentleman and is clean and fresh and treat her nice and fuck her with love and tendercare and as a real lady.....

She is now a movie star , so i dont know if this has any influence qua her self and lifestyle , it has been three years as i have seen her last , wish you luck with your hunt....

Greetz , Stealth