Crimes of Fashion

Del1

I am offended that not more people are offended by cunts in socks and sandals.

And what's with those fuckwits who wear black socks with black shoes WHILE WEARING SHORTS?

Fucking arse wipes.

More power to your typing fingers Mr Of The Banskervilles. I look forward to your contributions.

lets see what assholes pop up in Nam, some of these backpackers dress like real cunts

I meant to remind you but forgot that VN holds much promise for the Crimes of F thread.

You'll see socks & sandals everywhere and much worse besides.

Here is a real crime, a sexy ladyboy with her sugar daddy!!!

Amy and the hound

post-67-056668500 1309170065.jpg

But we can't see his footwear. Inquiring minds want to know what the fashionable mongers are wearing on their feet these days. Surely something from the pages of Gentleman's Quarterly.

Wow, brits handing out fashion advice! :) That's precious! What's next? They start give food advice also? :D

Unfortunately I don't really bother to take photos of pathetic people, but I had a walk down by the sewers and saw this:

post-483-098394100 1309208105.jpg

Basically this was a stray dog walking on the beach, found a big group of fucking Ruskies and sat down and had a BIG dump before he just continued his walk. I almost died laughing and really wanted to buy that dog a drink. Good dog!

• Upvote 1

Wow, brits handing out fashion advice! :) That's precious! What's next? They start give food advice also? :D

STUPID PRAT! :diablo:

Where the fuck do you come from that's so fucking stylish then? :help:... BTW, we've got a thread for those types of comments.

Here's some good food advice... Eating humble pie's pretty good! :bbq:

:hi:

us lot cant give food advice with the shite we appear to serve up,

I fucking can!!

And I honestly don't understand why you're pandering to this prick?.. Get a polite fucking apology off of him & then maybe reply??

Yeah, everyone's see our worst in Pattaya & I'm bastard well ashamed of them too, but they're not representative, has anyone with anything more than the brains of a fucking 'Cook Coo clock' should realize! So don't entertain him!

Look, I know it's your thread, but honestly, you really haven't helped yourself any by wearing that painfully unsettling mint Green T'shirt.

It's such a shame, I remember when you first started this thread on PLB & I had so much material that I wanted to contribute (& it was already there)... But you, for some reason, had blocked me out of a PM with you?... And I had really spent a lot of time & appreciative consideration writing the fucking thing.

Anyway, as you may well know I'm a freelance cartoonist?.. And has such I've got a wealth of drawings & photos of Pattaya's miss shapen & unloved misshapes & misfits, that I've been compiling for years now... And as much as I'd LOVE to post them here, I won't now, so go fuck yourself!

I was almost going to let you off the hook & I was primmed to go... Until you entertained this rude fucking foreigner!

@ Grakallen, I usually stick up for newbies, It's my 'calling'... But in your case, I dunno?.. At least not until you apologize to us good honest English folk... Then I might just say sorry? :hi:

I bought a pink shirt recently-am I gay?

Seriously,Ive never been a follower of fashion,my ex wife used to have me turned out smart,but since she went,ive reverted to my default setting-borderline slob.....and I'm quite happy with that.....the smartest(best dressed )people Ive ever seen are the Italians....nobody to touch them IMO.....sorry,I can't get passionate about clothes....very unimportant in the great scheme of things.....the only designer labels I wear are snides(moodies to you londoners)........and thats the way I like it...fashion is for girls IMO.....55555-seconds away...rounnnnnnddddddd onnnnneeeee!

• Upvote 1

And I honestly don't understand why you're pandering to this prick?.. Get a polite fucking apology off of him & then maybe reply??

<snip>

I was almost going to let you off the hook & I was primmed to go... Until you entertained this rude fucking foreigner!

<snip>

@ Grakallen, I usually stick up for newbies, It's my 'calling'... But in your case, I dunno?.. At least not until you apologize to us good honest English folk... Then I might just say sorry? :hi:

:give_rose:

Kind regards your friendly rude fucking prick of a newbie foreigner :hi:

• Upvote 1

I bought a pink shirt recently-am I gay? Seriously,Ive never been a follower of fashion,my ex wife used to have me turned out smart,but since she went,Ive reverted to my default setting-borderline slob.....and I'm quite happy with that.....the smartest(best dressed )people Ive ever seen are the Italians....nobody to touch them IMO.....sorry,I can't get passionate about clothes....very unimportant in the great scheme of things.....the only designer labels I wear are snides(moodies to you londoners)........and thats the way I like it...fashion is for girls IMO.....55555-seconds away...rounnnnnnddddddd onnnnneeeee!

I'm sure you look absolutely adorable in pink Willy, just remember to go for the more peachy shades, has being of 'Paddy' extraction you'll have a fair skin tone, the more rose & blue shades such as cerise, suite the more Mediterranean skin colouring & the brighter baby pinks & magentas work far better with mulatto or Negroid skin tones.

Next week, if anyone's interested, I'll be covering pedicures, manicures, the perfect beard trim & discussing the merits of 'dressing' either to the right or the left. :air_kiss:

But seriously, I hate the word fashion with a vengeance & I've mentioned it before on this site, it denotes a trend or a fad which is dictated by others. It's fine for growing adolescents & women, they just can't help themselves, so I suppose I've got to let them off the hook... But watching middle aged men trying to be fashionable really is the limit & it gives me the shits, big time! they creep me right out, just like the Hound with cats... And that's the truth. THERE IS NOTHING I DISLIKE MORE THAN A FUCKING DESIGNER LABEL!

If someone has a natural 'style' about them it'll be completely unrelated to fashion, because it is more an innate quality than an acquired one... It can be acquired, but usually with limited success has many 'City boys' who've paid countless thousands to supposed 'style gurus' can attest... But anyway, it is a trait which I appreciate in others, but it hardly comes anywhere in the real life scale of how I would grade, value or judge another human.

And OK, I won't be on this thread, but I'd take a guess that the worst victims of this will be the poor bastards trying to follow current or former fashions, rather than the poor fat bastards who just can't get it right.

To be completely devoid of any style whatsoever is admirable & as a trait it actually endears me to people, there's an honesty about it! Most of my mates are complete disaster areas when it comes to dress & I just have to have the odd rye smile under my breath about them from time to time.

I'm actually a half Italian Englishman myself, who had & little Mamamia who was a lady tailoress, so I suppose it's in the genes & also a bit acquired with me... And I'd say your observations are true of Italians of our generation as well as those slightly older & slightly younger too, but as for the younger kids I think that globally & currently they're all about as distastefully as one another. However, as much has I'd like to stick up for the Italian camp, I'd have to say that overall looking at the 20th century it's probably the French who've nudged out in front within the wide spectrum we call 'style'.

It's all fucking subjective anyway. And you're totally right, it's absolutely meaningless, it's an aspect of taking pride in yourself, that's all... And yeah, we've both said it, "Fashions for girls"!.. So you used the wrong word Willy, if you'd have substituted the word fashion with the word style you'd have had me on the ropes mate... No need to come out for round two :judge:

:give_rose: Kind regards your friendly rude fucking prick of a newbie foreigner :hi:

Thank you Grakallen... Although you didn't use the word 'sorry', you've replied with humility & a degree of self depreciation, so you're most definitely not a prick... And you can have a sincere apology from me... Welcome to the site mate! :give_rose: There's a time & a place for saying things like Yanks are big headed, Micks are stupid, Aussies are vulgar & fuck their sisters, niggers smell & all that sort of stuff.

Yes maybe the puke green was a mistake but blame JCS for that ,cunt took the pic , anyway thought everyone might have been deflected from me by looking at the lovely Amy.

Thanks for replying with humor rather than anger!

Under normal circumstances I would never be so churlish as to mention anything adverse about your choice of attirement... I just wouldn't be so rude... But, it is that territory... And it's a shame, with what I could see of your skin tone & the cream combats, turquoise would have made the whole ensemble sing, especially with a nifty pair of Adidas running shoes.

ANYWAY, THE IMPORTANT THING... OK, you don't want to answer my question!.. That's fair enough, but it just makes me think that you're probably a pretty unpleasant & rude person!.. I remember the message read, "Old So & So (you), has blocked you (me), out of the conversation", so it wasn't a mod or admin thing. In fact, I remember you were still posting on PLB at the time... And I just couldn't understand why, because about a week previous to that you'd written a long post explain to me how the 'forum world' works?.. OK, I was chucking a fair bit of abuse around at the time & maybe I'd upset one of your silly fucking mates or something, I dunno?

I was pretty miffed at the time, to say the least & I still decided to let it go, but it's been niggling at me ever since I joined this site & an explanation would have really been nice, because then I could have dropped some baggage!

Enjoy your thread. :hi:

• Upvote 1

I'm sure you look absolutely adorable in pink Willy, just remember to go for the more peachy shades, has being of 'Paddy' extraction you'll have a fair skin tone, the more rose & blue shades such as cerise, suite the more Mediterranean skin colouring & the brighter baby pinks & magentas work far better with mulatto or Negroid skin tones.

Next week, if anyone's interested, I'll be covering pedicures, manicures, the perfect beard trim & discussing the merits of 'dressing' either to the right or the left. :air_kiss:

But seriously, I hate the word fashion with a vengeance & I've mentioned it before on this site, it denotes a trend or a fad which is dictated by others. It's fine for growing adolescents & women, they just can't help themselves, so I suppose I've got to let them off the hook... But watching middle aged men trying to be fashionable really is the limit & it gives me the shits, big time! they creep me right out, just like the Hound with cats... And that's the truth. THERE IS NOTHING I DISLIKE MORE THAN A FUCKING DESIGNER LABEL!

If someone has a natural 'style' about them it'll be completely unrelated to fashion, because it is more an innate quality than an acquired one... It can be acquired, but usually with limited success has many 'City boys' who've paid countless thousands to supposed 'style gurus' can attest... But anyway, it is a trait which I appreciate in others, but it hardly comes anywhere in the real life scale of how I would grade, value or judge another human.

And OK, I won't be on this thread, but I'd take a guess that the worst victims of this will be the poor bastards trying to follow current or former fashions, rather than the poor fat bastards who just can't get it right.

To be completely devoid of any style whatsoever is admirable & as a trait it actually endears me to people, there's an honesty about it! Most of my mates are complete disaster areas when it comes to dress & I just have to have the odd rye smile under my breath about them from time to time.

I'm actually a half Italian Englishman myself, who had & little Mamamia who was a lady tailoress, so I suppose it's in the genes & also a bit acquired with me... And I'd say your observations are true of Italians of our generation as well as those slightly older & slightly younger too, but as for the younger kids I think that globally & currently they're all about as distastefully as one another. However, as much has I'd like to stick up for the Italian camp, I'd have to say that overall looking at the 20th century it's probably the French who've nudged out in front within the wide spectrum we call 'style'.

It's all fucking subjective anyway. And you're totally right, it's absolutely meaningless, it's an aspect of taking pride in yourself, that's all... And yeah, we've both said it, "Fashions for girls"!.. So you used the wrong word Willy, if you'd have substituted the word fashion with the word style you'd have had me on the ropes mate... No need to come out for round two :judge:

Lung-that was a helluva reply......Ive highlighted a few points that I thoroughly agree with-I hate designer labels also.....unless theyre snides....if anyone asks me are those jeans i'm wearing "real" armani,I take a delight in telling them....nah mate,do you think i'm daft enough to pay£200 for a pair of jeans?

anyway.....anyone who spends their money on designer labels must have more money than sense IMO...Your last comment about round 2 had me in stitches......

I bought a pink shirt recently-am I gay?

Seriously,Ive never been a follower of fashion,my ex wife used to have me turned out smart,but since she went,ive reverted to my default setting-borderline slob.....and I'm quite happy with that.....the smartest(best dressed )people Ive ever seen are the Italians....nobody to touch them IMO.....sorry,I can't get passionate about clothes....very unimportant in the great scheme of things.....the only designer labels I wear are snides(moodies to you londoners)........and thats the way I like it...fashion is for girls IMO.....55555-seconds away...rounnnnnnddddddd onnnnneeeee!

Good for you Willie, and who the hell cares? Takes a real man to wear pink shirts in public. I never found a pink shirt of a general wear style that I liked, but if I did I'd buy it. I used to wear pink string tanks in the gym when I was lifting, but that was when I was much leaner and younger than now.

I can't get passionate about clothes either. By far the #1 criteria is it must be comfortable. I consider Paccy to be one of the more stylish dressers amongst mongers I've met in LOS. He diplomatically told me one time or two, that he would never wear the clothing items I usually choose. T shirts and workout baggies. (I've never seen Paccy in other than tailor fit slacks and shirts with buttons and collars. That's cool. That's how he is comfortable.) I could give a fuck less if anyone else doesn't like wearing baggies as general day to day wear, but for me they are comfortable. I have a lot of trouble finding pants that are big enough in the thigh without being way too big in the waist. Baggies take care of that problem. Also when out in bars where the girls may be a little frisky and playful, it's easy for them to gain access to Mr Wiggly. ;)

I am not sure who you are having a bash at here Lung or who you want to answer a specific question? I f you are asking why I didnt launch into our mate Grakellan, I basically couldnt be arsed as I assumed he might have been either one of our trans Atlantic relations who have a penchant for loud shirts and weak beer, or one of Hitlers, lederhosen wearing love children and basically not worth the effort.

As for PLB I got the boot for the same reason as you, but I reckon me and you are big enough to take it and also know how to take it in the right spirit, I must admit I love it when you get the hump and go off on one.

Any way leave my green fucking shirt alone the bird bought it me and made me wear the cunt cause she said it made the old hound dog look sexy, so there.

OK, If there's one thing I have learned living here, it's that if someone doesn't understand you then it's probably you're fault, so I'll try to be clearer.

I started off by being annoyed with Grakellan (I just hope he carries on posting), because sometimes the odd post 'jolts' my head back & it will invariably be because someone has attacked a certain group or an individual unnecessarily. And like you, sometimes I can be mildly amused & I'll flick them off like a mosquito... But then sometimes I'll bite back... It all depends where it sits on my ' scale of inappropriateness '.

That's dusted now & he's apologized like a gentleman, full credit to him.

This being your thread I was also annoyed with you for not jumping on him & that's where we'll pick the rest of this issue up... Because I was in the main part concurrently harbouring a longer standing, resentment towards you & this is why... I'd have loved to have jumped on this thread when you originally initiated it on PLB, but the reason that I didn't wasn't because it got pulled... IT WAS BECAUSE YOU BLOCKED ME OUT OF A FUCKING PM!.. And that's why I'm not going to contribute now either.

You can call me all the fucking names you want on a forum, it's only banter & as such runs off my back in the same way it does a ducks, it's just words on the internet. I move on from that very quickly indeed & I'm a forgiver anyway, I can't take any of that stuff seriously.

But blocking someone out of a PM is different (it sends an incredibly loud & unpleasant message to the recipient), it's just downright fucking rude & nasty, especially has I'd written a really appreciative letter to you too ... It's like shoving you hand in someone’s face & pushing them away from you whilst telling them to fuck off. It was outrageous bad form!

So in spite of trying to interact with you on a friendly basis here at LBR, this was always going to eventually surface, one way or another, but more than likely on this thread, which it has done. It’s just your bad Karma coming back to you & that happens to all of us! You shouldn't have been so nasty to poor little Lung in the first place.

BTW, I couldn't give a flying fuck about PLB & this has absolutely fuck all to do with getting banned, I couldn't give a blind monkey's bollocks about that either! I'm happier here to tell the truth.. Have I ever sounded like I give a fuck!?.. I certainly don't think so?

Anybody who bothers to read my posts will know more than well enough that I'm big enough to take more or less any abuse under the sun in good spirit... And every single time too, but this isn't about that, it's about your downright fucking rudeness away from the everyday banter of the open forum. And I’d have much rather dealt with this in private, but if you block someone out then they have no option other than to confront you out in the open.

Anyway, has your girlfriend bought the T'shirt for you you're off the hook there, but for fucks sake don't let her start knitting jumpers for you.

PS. I've had my rant & I shall now move on out of your way & if we cross paths I'll be polite & convivial if nothing else.

You'll either want to give me an explanation or you won't, I’ll assess from there?.. If you just plain don't remember, then we're stuck with animosity in the air, because I'll just consider that even more insulting & disrespectful.

Wow you certainly got that off your chest, I dont remember blocking you and certainly didnt do it intentionally ,and would like to apologeise ,I think the only person I blocked on purpose was that fucking helmet tit buying asshole Benny 1949.

Keep contributing because I enjoy you getting the shits with someone even if its me.

THANKS... A LOT! I believe you! I really don't think you're the type to apologize for the sake of it or unless, (has in this case), you feel that it would help a situation that warrants putting right, even if it's not your fault... So that's very much appreciated, because it had to be resolved in my mind... And it's thankfully been done without any bad language thrown at each other either, so I think that might just be a bit of a first for both of us!

I'm sure you understand that I had to get it off my chest Hound, that's just the way I am... And I think most people would have felt the same has me too, especially after sending an appreciative letter your way... Plus, I had been carrying this thing around with me for a long while now & it's been stifling interactions that could have otherwise have been a lot more engaging.

Maybe you did bang a wrong button, maybe it was a computer glitch, who knows?.. Maybe the 'powers to be' were already closing you down? I know my rep meter was going up & down like a whore's draws when I got shoved out the door??

Anyway, I feel like apologizing now, but I'm sure you don't want me doing the 'air kiss' & 'flowers' thing. I'll just leave you safe in the knowledge that from now on there'll be a completely clean sheet on my behalf & I’ll no longer be harbouring any nasty little thoughts at the back of my mind.

Finally, I'm glad you enjoy the rants, but I really don't want to set myself up as the sites Mr. Angry. Christ, I hope that's not how people look at me?

PS. Couldn't you just dye that T'shirt?

Finally, I'm glad you enjoy the rants, but I really don't want to set myself up as the sites Mr. Angry. Christ, I hope that's not how people look at me?

PS. Couldn't you just dye that T'shirt?

No, most of us see you as the site's offbeat eclectic intellectual, with a flair for the artistic. :)