When Ladyboys Attack...

Bumblebeee

Ladyboy attacks  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Has a ladyboy ever attacked you with a weapon?

• Yep and it was a shock
    • Not yet

She looks a bit like Prang who featured in the previous assault on WS a while back.  Here she is with short hair and a softer look, not your type so much in these shots I guess. :biggrin:

Your right there B B,  If that was Her, She looks way too nice. I kinda prefer that edgy look where you ain't sure you're going to make it out of the room.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

seen this pic on the net....seems it was planned....or at least the attitude was......"gonna destroy someone"...maybe the american one was just a reflection of her fantasy.....

Bloody hell, what a shock, iv,e been chatting with this one on thai friendly and later on skype arranging to meet up with her when i land.

I think i,ll have a major rethink on this.

• Upvote 1

Bloody hell, what a shock, iv,e been chatting with this one on thai friendly and later on skype arranging to meet up with her when i land.

I think i,ll have a major rethink on this.

better a major rethink...rather than a major damage

the risk of choosing a lb on a site before...is to regret the lost freedom once on the ground.....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just recently joined the forum and I see a couple familiar faces in the thread. Post #17 Cherry/Pel   Post #47 Natalie (yellow top)

Cherry/Pel is a unique bird. She looks nice and has a knock out body and most guys swear by her in the loom, but she can be very violent and unstable. Even many of my ladyboy friends avoid her because she scares them. She's nice enough normally, but beware if you cross her or make her lose face. She can be demanding and when you say no or cannot see her when she calls, she goes seriously off the deep end. I've seen her on WS, Beach Rd. and Soi Diana. I believe she worked in bars before but now she only freelances

Natalie is another one that needs to be taken with extreme caution. Built like a prize fighter and with an extremely violent temper. Have seen her in action a couple times and it ain't pretty, especially when she's drunk. I can't imagine being in the loom with her. I remember being in Lita's having some drinks with the girls when Natalie walks in. You should have seen the looks on the faces of the girls when she walked in. Natalie really spooked the fuck out of the girls.  LOL  Natalie normally patrols Walking St. near Hot Tuna and down Soi BJ

• Upvote 1

Just recently joined the forum and I see a couple familiar faces in the thread. Post #17 Cherry/Pel   Post #47 Natalie (yellow top)

Cherry/Pel is a unique bird. She looks nice and has a knock out body and most guys swear by her in the loom, but she can be very violent and unstable. Even many of my ladyboy friends avoid her because she scares them. She's nice enough normally, but beware if you cross her or make her lose face. She can be demanding and when you say no or cannot see her when she calls, she goes seriously off the deep end. I've seen her on WS, Beach Rd. and Soi Diana. I believe she worked in bars before but now she only freelances

Natalie is another one that needs to be taken with extreme caution. Built like a prize fighter and with an extremely violent temper. Have seen her in action a couple times and it ain't pretty, especially when she's drunk. I can't imagine being in the loom with her. I remember being in Lita's having some drinks with the girls when Natalie walks in. You should have seen the looks on the faces of the girls when she walked in. Natalie really spooked the fuck out of the girls.  LOL  Natalie normally patrols Walking St. near Hot Tuna and down Soi BJ

Not been with cherry but she usually patrols along soi diana by lk metropole hotel , think she is getting desperate for customers now offers her ass for peanuts nowadays.

Big nat also freelances in soi 4 bkk , couple of years ago outside nana another ladyboy priced herself out of a session with me , nat standing near heard this and said 1500 all night that do me I said to myself she practically dragged me to my hotel further down nana , when we got in room she asked for 500 baht upfront or she was off reluctantly agreed and gave her massive ass a good pounding which she also did to me , in morning gave her the 1000 baht and she left with no drama .

• Upvote 1

Good for you. I guess when Nat gets paid she's a bit more peaceful. Just don't cross her.  LOL  Never saw Nat in Bkk, always near WS in Pattaya

I think your right about Cherry. I heard she's really cheap these days. I think she was at one time a big draw but things are getting bleak for her lately. Hate to see that

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...