When Ladyboys Attack...

Bumblebeee

Ladyboy attacks  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Has a ladyboy ever attacked you with a weapon?

• Yep and it was a shock
    • Not yet

Reading the report of the recent high heel incident on Soi Buakhao I was just wondering if any of you have had a situation with an LB that got out of hand and she threatened to assault you or maybe even did it.  Many of us have seen such incidents but have you ever been the unfortunate?

I have never had it happen to me. Another thing you don't know from these stories is the other side. Was there anything done to provoke the attack? I know some have reported no provocation here on the forums, but again that is only one side of the story. If the lb who is upset with you is high/drunk/hormonally unhinged - it is best to withdraw diplomatically. The problem is if the punter is drunk/high as well, then there is a recipe for disaster.

• Upvote 1

Guest sustra2

in 30 years never had this kind of problem....just minor accidents.....the worst was crawling along Avenida Sao Joao in Sao Paulo after someone put something in my drink in a bar ....i was young at that time and very well trained.....if it happened nowadays.....don't know if i could have found my room....

lucky enough that i was travelling with a friend of mine .....that is also my personal doctor....

since then...if you see me in a bar.......i always carry my bottle or glass firm in my hand.............

Good to read so far that none of use have had any personal trouble or been assaulted, except for the beef baton that SP mentions and some guys pay for that stuff. :biggrin: .

Aghhr... Sorry, but I've had a couple of altercations with LB's over the years BB, but I tend to keep the stories to myself nowdays, as it's the type of stuff that as the screaming handbag brigade & the LB sycophants up in arms saying what a bad man I am, when the truth is that I'm just an ordinary bloke who'll stand his ground rather than take the shit that gets dished out to us from time to time.

Anyway, I'm a lot older & slightly wiser now, so I'll just shuffle along rather than bite back, especially when booze, drugs, face or ego are involved.

I have threatened with a broken bottle, kicked, slapped, bitten, things thrown, had her cutting her own wrists and once she was even hanging out of a 9th floor Hotel window without a balcony. What.gif

All this incidents were with one ladyboy  back in 2007/08, fortunately I am still here living to tell the tale and believe it or not we are still friends     Boink1.gif

• Upvote 2

I had a situation a few years ago late night in Bangkok at one of those street bars when a ladyboy I'd been with before tipped a jug of some kind of cocktail over my head for the apparent crime of talking to someone else .

My instinct was to lift my hands but looking around there was gonna be only one winner and it wasn't me , Thai's everywhere and African guys .

Even though I was raging I kept my wits about me paid my bill and walked away .

Lung is correct with age comes wisdom , years ago I'd have hit out and worried about the rest later .

Every cloud has a silver lining though , on my way back to my hotel I bumped into someone I'd always fancied who seemed quite amused by the situation and as I was all sticky she took me home and showered me . 

• Upvote 4

My last attempted stiletto incident was with Misty from Kings Bar. If she could have got me with the stiletto she would have, but instead she threw it at me as I was running and jumping on the back of a friend’s motorbike. I may have missed the stiletto by just a second or two, but she did land a Bruce Lee style kick directly in to the middle of my back. That is what happens when you make promises! lol

-Swedeman007

My last attempted stiletto incident was with Misty from Kings Bar. If she could have got me with the stiletto she would have, but instead she threw it at me as I was running and jumping on the back of a friend’s motorbike. I may have missed the stiletto by just a second or two, but she did land a Bruce Lee style kick directly in to the middle of my back. That is what happens when you make promises! lol

-Swedeman007

Lucky escape SM.  If she had hit you with that famous ass of hers it may have been worse. :biggrin:   For those unfamiliar with her here are some shots of  Misty formally know as Gitar.

I cant see BB going to this bar anytime soon :biggrin:

CINDERFELLA ARRESTED

In an update to the recent attack on an American tourist by a ladyboy, Pattaya police announced on the evening of Friday, 15th August,  the arrest of 28 year old Miss Cherry – aka Suranat Suyachai from Northern Thailand.   The incident happened on Friday, 14th August, when Mr. Shawn Bowsher was hit on the forehead by Cherry with one of his high heel shoes in front of the Fantasy bar off Soi Buakhao in South Pattaya, after he refused to enter the premises.  Miss Cherry denied the charge claiming self defence, claiming that the 36 year old American initially attacked him as he resisted being dragged into the bar.  Both sides of the story are being investigated but Cherry was charged with bodily harm and will now face a day in court.

see the video here...

http://www.pattayapeople.com/Crime-News/CINDERFELLA-ARRESTED_1808201404

post-136-0-70703100-1408528460_thumb.jpg

Guest sustra2

seen this pic on the net....seems it was planned....or at least the attitude was......"gonna destroy someone"...maybe the american one was just a reflection of her fantasy.....

post-6372-0-28968900-1408530890_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

one time was attacked by a few lb,s posted story about it like someone said two sides of the coin also most guys come down on the side of bar and LB yes its true if it ever happened again hopefully I could walk away, have never entered bar again and never will plenty other bars around also LB left said bar and went to work somewhere where she had worked before... always learning and lucky to get out of it with a few bruises damage motor-bike  yes tyres got slashed <_< live and learn but never forget.... Regards Garry :huh:

• Upvote 3

one time was attacked by a few lb,s posted story about it like someone said two sides of the coin also most guys come down on the side of bar and LB yes its true if it ever happened again hopefully I could walk away, have never entered bar again and never will plenty other bars around also LB left said bar and went to work somewhere where she had worked before... always learning and lucky to get out of it with a few bruises damage motor-bike  yes tyres got slashed <_< live and learn but never forget.... Regards Garry :huh:

These kind of crap can happen to anyone and it is ashamed. In my book there simply is no need for it. I remember when you posted about the incident and to be honest the ones who take sides with the bar are the ones who are so far up the owners ass that they can smell his throat.

Anyone who condones violence whether against an individual or that individuals property needs to think twice. It obviously wouldn't be ok if it happened to you, so it shouldn't be ok when it happens to someone else. -Swedeman007

post-1469-0-82902300-1410650898_thumb.pn

• Upvote 1

These kind of crap can happen to anyone and it is ashamed. In my book there simply is no need for it. I remember when you posted about the incident and to be honest the ones who take sides with the bar are the ones who are so far up the owners ass that they can smell his throat.

Anyone who condones violence whether against an individual or that individuals property needs to think twice. It obviously wouldn't be ok if it happened to you, so it shouldn't be ok when it happens to someone else. -Swedeman007

attachicon.gifKEEPCALM.png

Good post.

• 6 months later...