Not Sure If You Have To Pay The Ladyboy Or Not...

Bumblebeee

As the old cliche says there is no such thing as a freebie in Los and yet this has been disproved many times by some of the guys here.  We all know the situation money wise when we get a girl from a bar or freelancing but what about the times when we are not so sure what the situation is regarding payment.

You meet an LB is a shop, often an internet cafe, accommodation reception or on a dating site etc and there is no obvious hint that she is p4p but you are not 100 %.  How do you handle it when it's time to part, especially if you have had your naughty way.  Do you part with some money in a subtle way that cannot be construed that you view her as a hooker or do you play dumb and keep your hand in your pocket.....

I would always find a way to broach the topic. In the past I have offered to take them shopping. If they accept then I buy them something they want and it is usually more than I would ever have paid for a long time. If they decline I insist that they take some money as a gift so they can shop at their leisure at some future time. The only problem with this is you are still left not knowing. Nonetheless it takes care of any guilt I might have had. 

• Upvote 1

I once picked up a GG in a Pattaya music bar that gave me such a GFE that I was in the dilemma BB describes: I don't want to insult this girl, but... I put a 1,000 baht note around her cell phone. Needless to say, she was delighted.

I've also 'dated' a couple of TF LBs, took them to eat, dancing, then for some boom boom. Said hello again on TF and got kicked to the curb with the: "Not say hi me, you not give me money"

If nothing else the Thais are pragmatic; money is most always appreciated. Just be a gent :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I would say if she has sex with you really quickly, as in the first or 2nd 'date', she may be a working girl or WAS a working girl at some point, especially in the cities the vast majority of guys like us hang out in. Even if she now works in a shop or as a waitress or a hair dresser [there are plenty of hair dressers on ThaiFriendly, and all of 'em want cash!].  Good girls, IE non-hookers who want a serious relationship, usually need much more courting and meeting the family, parents, etc.....before they would sleep with a farang twice their age. As in months, not days or weeks.

The dilemma of paying them IS a touchy subject to broach; I'd say rather then actually hand them some money and if you want to see them again and again maybe just take them shopping once in a while or for nice dinners, some movies, etc......and always pick up the checks and maybe even offer to cover her rent if you really like one another.  That could help someone almost as much as paying them.

• Upvote 2

If it's a hook up from a website, I'll broach the subject before we meet to make sure we don't have our wires crossed.  

Otherwise play it by ear.  I think the latter you can guesstimate their intentions from how aggressive they are, how good their english is and whether they have lots of silicone.  

• Upvote 2

Crikey .. look at this LB , talk about confusing, on Thai Friendly ( and she is very nice as well). At least you dont need your wallet. :biggrin:  ( see quote below)

my point was actually that  some are very vague and change the profile every day. One day they are on the game and the next day the proverbial girl next door...dazed and confused to say the least i am . Maybe ill stick to the bars in future 

DON'T ASK ME TO DATE, I DON'T NEED TO MEET UP!

LOOKING FOR NOTHING 

If you like to be both or bottom that's mean you're gay.plssss go to hell then look for gays 
I prefer guy.not gay...Hope you understand well...If you think it's hard words Don't msg me.Coz Nobody I care,.
Sorry I'm not looking for sex.But I don't want to talk with gays

I don't care you rich or not coz not looking for money and don't want to sell my body too...
...Take your money and go to bar hahaha
If you ask me for one night. I will tell you 1 million...(joke)
Don't ask me for fun,Coz I can have fun with only one guy(BF)

• Upvote 1

Strange I met a Ladyboy from MYTHAILADYBOY. She said she was a nanny for an American man and Thai wife. On holiday they flew her to Las Vegas to take care of the kids but then gave her 4 days off. She flew to Arlington to see me and stayed with me for 3 nights. I took her around Dallas and man that woman loves to take pictures of "her". Total cost to me was about $300.00. It was weird. No sex was traded. Mine or hers.

• Upvote 2

I am chatting to a LB in Rawai on TF . she works in a bar that serves drinks only no hookers.

But hears the thing I said strait up , if you spend time with me in my room is there a bar fine

300 per night and If I stay with you for 4 days you also pay me 3000 for the 4 days

because I not get money if not work at bar .

I am happy with that at least I know to budget for that if I go ahead with it.

P.S. I will let you guys know how I got on 

cheers good buddy's. 

• Upvote 1

I am chatting to a LB in Rawai on TF . she works in a bar that serves drinks only no hooker

But hears the thing I said strait up , if you spend time with me in my room is there a bar fine.

300 per night and If I stay with you for 4 days you also pay me 3000 for the 4 days

because I not get money if not work at bar.

I am happy with that at least I know to budget for that if I go ahead with it.

Well, she makes a point: If she doesnt work she will not earn, so she needs some compensation...