Diet Pills from Pharmacy , do they work?

Del1

Right some of us have the misfortune to be lets put it politly a bit on the portly side or in other words fat fuckers, now I know with me its down to drinking and eating to much especially when I am in UK.

I was in the chemists this morning he tells me there are 2 kinds 1 that stops you eating and another that burns fat if you do a bit of excercise now I reckon the excercise ones could be the best as I get plenty of that when I am here walking and shagging.

Has anyone got any story or experiences of these pills?

Don't waste your money!!

Excercise and a proper diet is all you need, a month in Thailand will see you lose plenty of weight, Thai food as you know is healthy and not that fatty.

Right some of us have the misfortune to be lets put it politely a bit on the portly side or in other words fat fuckers, now I know with me its down to drinking and eating to much especially when I am in UK.

I was in the chemists this morning he tells me there are 2 kinds 1 that stops you eating and another that burns fat if you do a bit of exercise now I reckon the exercise ones could be the best as I get plenty of that when I am here walking and shagging.

Has anyone got any story or experiences of these pills?

Yeah, don't do it Hound, the first one's will almost definitely be speed & the second one's probably won't work in any way other than as a placebo, if you get results it'll be because you've now found the incentive to train, because you've now gone out & bought these fucking things!

Anyway, it's my turn to be jealous of you now... So go out & have a fucking great time, enjoy yourself man!.. AND WALK, it's the best way to shake off hangovers too, it's even better than the gym which isn't necessarily what you want when you've run your system right down with all that lack of sleep, piss n' shaggin'... And has JCS says, enjoy the local cuisine, but always ask for a big plate 'jaan yaai' otherwise you won't really be fortifying youself for a good drinking session!

And finally, please don't be nasty to any stray cats while you're there please, that would be really appreciated! :hi:

PS. I've heard Solice is over, please send him my regards... Ta much.

A couple of weeks in Pattaya is the best place I have ever found to lose weight. Walking everywhere, shagging every day, good Thai food, it just falls off.

I switch to two meals a day while there & never feel hungry. And a few pats on the guts from a pretty girl always hardens my resolve.

Late night kebabs & too much beer will set you back but you can still lose all the weight you want providing you only do it occasionally.

On the other hand, no will power to avoid fast food & alcohol & you know what will happen. Weight gain instead of weight loss. Mai pen rai.

Some things that you should know about clembuterol:

Overdosage: Excessive usage over the stated dose of about 120 μg can cause muscle tremor, headache, dizziness and gastric irritation. Persons self-administering the drug for weight loss or to improve athletic performance have experienced nausea, vomiting, diaphoresis, palpitations, tachycardia and myocardial infarction. Abuse of the drug may be confirmed by detecting its presence in semen or urine.[10]

Food contamination: In September 2006 over 330 people in Shanghai were reported to have been poisoned by eating pork contaminated by clenbuterol that had been fed to the animals to keep their meat lean.[11]

In February 2009, at least 70 people in one Chinese province (Guangdong) suffered food poisoning after eating pig organs believed to contain clenbuterol residue. The victims complained of stomach aches and diarrhea after eating pig organs bought in local markets.[12][13]

In March 2011, China's Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) said that the government would launch a one-year crackdown on illegal additives in pig feed, after a subsidiary of Shuanghui Group, China's largest meat producer, was exposed for using clenbuterol-contaminated pork in its meat products. A total of 72 people in central Henan Province, where Shuanghui is based, were taken into police custody for allegedly producing, selling or using clenbuterol.[14][15]

Veterinary use: The European Union prohibits the use of clenbuterol in food-producing animals. It is, however, used in other parts of the world for the treatment of allergic respiratory disease in horses, as it is a bronchodilator. A common trade name is Ventipulmin. It can be used both orally and intravenously. It is also used in cattle to relax the uterus in cows, usually at the time of parturition.[16] It is also a nonsteroidal anabolic and metabolism accelerator, through a mechanism not well understood. Its ability to increase the muscle-to-fat body ratio makes its illegal use in livestock popular to obtain leaner meats

If you intend to use this medication on a long term basis DO NOT exceed the maximum recommended dose. If you are on other prescription medications, especially for heart conditions, thyroid conditions or high blood pressure, it would be best to stop taking it, as you would be at increased risk of heart attack or stroke.

Note that the websites and pharmacies that sell this medication are not necessarily interested in your well being, as they would like to make a quick sale and suffer no consequences if you develop problems from taking this medication.

The same holds true for Stenozol - an anabolic steroid that can inhibit sperm production, possibly may cause testicular cancer, and if taken in large doses lead to psychosis (steroid rage).

Unfortunately in Thailand pharmacists do not always ask patients about pre-existing conditions and current medications before selling you the drug. There are good reasons why such medications in Western countries are banned like clembuterol or restricted - such as anabolic steroids like stenozol.

The tablets they are selling are really steroids one which is Clembuterol which stores proteins and burns carbs and fats easier as well as preventing water retention in other words you piss like a trooper and sweat like a fiddlers bitch.

The other my mate the plumber takes it called Stenozol which bulks muscle.

I have bought some Clembuterol it was only 350 for 100 tabs and I have bought them from a reputable Pharmacy so they shouldnt placebos, must say took them 4 hours ago before going to gym and I am pissing like diabetic in a brewery. girl_devil.gif

clen is not technically a steroid, although for some reason it has an anabolic effect for many users, and it's not a magic pill. It's only most effective in conjunction with exercise. It is also more effective when taken along with cytomel t-3, which stimulates your thyroid. Most people in their late 30s and beyond who are packing much fat, have sluggish thyroids. How much clen you take a day depends on your body weight too. Also if taken every day, one shouldn't go over 8 weeks straight. If you don't take it along with cytomel, take it along with sykofen aka ketotifen.

The best pharmacy in Pattaya I know of for reliable drugs, not fakes, good prices, is on 2nd rd just past Avenue Mall, same side going with traffic, like 2-3 doors.

Sten is a waste of time if you ain't working out hard. Hoisting beer bottles and bar hopping isn't working out.

Clen tabs come in various sizes, 20 or 40 mcg. So it is the total of mcg a day. At my body size I go up to 200 mcg sometimes, but usually 160 mcg max. The hand tremors are a sign the Clen is working and will go away in a few days. The cytomel at that pharmacy comes in 100 mcg (100 ug) tabs and I been told that is always the max and any more won't do any good. They say to ramp up to 100 mcg, but it's not easy splitting the tabs into halves or especially into quarters. So I just take the 100 mcg tabs straight through and do not ramp up or down. I have read reports from other users who say that's fine and do the same. Another option with the Clen, many guys do this, is take it every other day, like 120 or 160 mcg, after ramping up. They say by taking it every other day you can safely stay on it much longer. I suggest going online and searching google for clen dosage and/or clen cycles. A lot of forums out there that cover those topics and you can get some good suggestions. There is a well known pro bodybuilder trainer who lives in Jomtien and he shoots pool at Sally's quite a lot. If you meet him out there he is more than willing to talk on the topic and offer advice.

As you have decided to go ahead and use the clembuterol, be sure to monitor yourself for the adverse effects - not everyone will react to medication the same way. If you do notice the side effects stop taking it immediately. I would also recommend you check for interactions it may have with medications you are taking currently and take that into account if something turns up.

• 2 weeks later...

Some good information and advice there espically by Lefty, but there is a number of ways of taking Clenbuterol (Clenasma)

Clen is an anti-asthma medication belonging to a broad group of drugs called Sympathomimetics which affect the nervous system in a number of ways which I cant be arsed to go into.

However Clen has an extremely long half life in the body which is about 36 hours long thus requiring only a single or twice daily dosing schedule. Clen directly stimulates fat cells and accelerates the breakdown of triglycerides to form free fatty acids thats why its such a popular fat loss drug.

Side effects

Shaky hands, insomnia, sweating, increased blood pressure and nausea, these effects will normally subside after a week or so of use.

Signs of overdose include rapid breathing, blood pressure irregularities, irregular heartbeat, unconsciousness, trembling, shaking, panic, extreme restlessness and severe nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. It can be fatal. Under no circumstances take this drug if you already have high blood pressure unless you want to be in a box.

Administration

Usually supplied in 20mcg tablets but if you want the real deal try the injectable Clen, trouble is its like rocking horse shit to get hold of.

When using the drug for physique purposes its dosage and cycling is generally tailored on personal sensitivity to its benefits and side effects. Some bodybuilders often begin on 1-2 tablets a day and gradually increase the dosage every third day by half to 1 tablet until a dosage range is established. At peak therapy some users can tolerate as many as 6-8 tablets per day (120-160mcg) however dosages like this should be approached with a great level of caution.

The drug usually elevates the body temperature by .5 to 1 degree sometimes a little more this is because you body is burning excess energy largely from fat. You only take Clen for 4-6 weeks for one reason and that is because the benefits of the drug only last for a limited time and then diminish due to beta-receptor downregulation, ie your body adapts and basically tells the Clen to fuck off.

You will achieve nothing by carrying on with the dosage and it should be discontinued for 4-6 weeks to let the body return to normal upon which time you can recommence the drug.

Can be taken in many ways but for the best results that I have seen the following seems to work very well if combined with Cytomel T3

Week 1 – 1 Clen

Week 2 – 2 Clen and 1 T3

Week 3 – 1 Clen and 2 T3

Week 4 – 1 T3

You have been given some good advice there Hound

Hope this helps

Regards, Flatpack

• Upvote 1

Thanks Flatpack. I don't know your location, but in Pattaya, Clen can be purchased in both 20 mcg and 40 mcg size. The 40 mcg is more cost effective when one figures the cost against the total mcg's of all the tabs in the bottle combined. It is possible the 20 mcg are a higher quality product, I don't know. I used to look for the 40 mcg size when possible. A lot of folks say counterfeits are a problem in Thailand. I know the Clen to be good, because I'd always get the hand tremor side effect for 3-4 days when ramping up. Also know the Decca injectable from Organon to be the real deal. Can't totally speak for the other products though.

Cheers for that Lefty, good to know it comes in the 40's.

When I was last there I tried to find the injectable Clen but to no avail, I could make a fortune selling that stuff if I could get hold of it.

Thailand is renowned for selling good gear in body building circles but no doubt its open to abuse but compared to the shit that is floating around the UK and USA its still probably better.

I buy a lot of gear from Thailand and the best out there is anything by Bayer Scherring it really is the best you will get, the guys that I have put on it are astounded by the gains thay have made in such a short time.

When your in the pharmacy just check which products have a licence, if you stick to those you wont go far wrong.

Cheers

Flatpack,

What do you think or know of the Clen cycle that says take it every other day? Those who are proponents of this, say you can stay on it much longer with good effect.

Also, I've read the beta-receptor down regulation caused by extended Clen use is negated by Ketotifen or Cytomel use simultaneously. Have you heard this as well?

There is no negative side effect, that I know of, from long term Ketotifen use, so theoretically combining it daily with Clen every other day, one could get good effect for a very long time. You think so or am I dreaming?

Thanks for the heads up on Bayer Scherring. I'll look for it next time I'm there and buying any.

The most common oral brand I've seen lately is SB Laboratories/ The 40 mcg Clen and also Stanozolol 10 mg is often offered in this brand. Also very common is LA Anabolic. I don't think one can ever go wrong with Organon either.

Hi Lefty,

There are a lot of people with the 'every other day' school of thought. If you are going to do that then you would need to up the dose and by rights you could stay on the cycle longer, however if you are stacking it with Ketotifen then you may need to decrease the dosage because Ketotifen will increase the sensitivity of any other beta-2 drug.

The best way to judge if the Clen is still working is to monitor your reaction to the drug ie if you are no longer getting the hot sweats and increase in body temperature then the chances are its stopped working and you need to off cycle.

Ketotifen (Zaditen) is an antihistamine drug again used for the management of asthma. When used with Clen it may (never been proved) increase the thermogenic potency and noticeably extend the window of lipolysis. There are so many guys that swear that it works that I guess it must have the desired effect, if it does then Ketotifen will extend the Clen time period considerably.

There are side effects and these are usually dry mouth, appetite stimulation, dizziness, drowsiness and oddly enough weight gain.

Administration would normally be 1mg twice a day, if necessary this could be increased to a maximum dosage of 2mg twice a day but more is not necessarily better.

I find with most things is to try the minimum dosage first and see how you get on, after all its not a race.

The other thing I should have mentioned when discussing Cytomel is the reason why you pyramid the dosage.

The reason behind a slow build up is to help the body adjust to the increasing thyroid hormone levels and avoid sudden changes that may initiate side effects, Cytomel should really only be taken for a maximum of 6 weeks and should never be halted abruptly, the body needs time to readjust its endogenous hormone production at the conclusion of therapy, bear in mind that if you dont take it properly you can seriously fuck up your thyroid and there is no turning back, it is fucked for life.

Another way to take Cytomel is to start on 25 mcg a day, this can be increased by 25 mcg every 4-7 days usually to a maximum of 75 mcg per day.

Cheers, Flatpack

• Upvote 1

Jimslim,

The quick answer is yes, loads of things but need a bit of background first mate.

First of all do you train in the gym and how often?

Secondly nothing in the world puts bulk on better than diet. You can take as many chemicals as you want but if you are not pulling your puddings out in the gym and eating correctly then its all in vain.

Steroids work by synthasising protein, therefore if you do not have a protein rich diet then they cannot work. I cannot stress diet enough, it is responsible for at least 75% of muscle building, add to that your training and you will find that chemical help is about 10%.

I also need to know if you are capable of injecting, understandably its not for everyone but we need to know to tailor the roids.

If you want advice on training and diet I will gladly point you in the right direction and of course chemical help.

Cheers, Flatpack

I will get to look at some ladyboy cock on this forum at some stage im sure 555.

I may be wrong in mentioning this product due to the fact that some guys may be desperate enough to try it but on the other hand I think its best that guys know about it incase it is offered to them. Never take anything you havent researched guys and stay away from body building forums, most guys on them havent got a fukin clue.

DNP

One of the most controversial drugs ever.

This is now not sold for human use anywhere in the world but is actually available as an industrial chemical used in the production of certain dyes, as a fungicide and insecticide.

The fat loss properties of this drug were first noticed in world war 1 when overweight men working with DNP munitions plants started losing substantial amounts of weight, it was identified and soon after packaged as a drug.

This drug seriously increases the metabolic rate and body temperature, while this produces rapid weight loss there is no ceiling to the temperature increasing effect in fact it can rise to fatal levels, a physician in the 1930's who was using it literally cooked to death.

Guys have died after taking this drug for only 4 days using only 600 mg per day, people have been blinded and hundreds of cataract defects reported along with many other serious side effects.

The only good side is that you can quite easily lose a half to 1 pound of fat every day. It was pulled in 1938 so if you are ever offered it whatever you do dont take it.

Flatpack

• Upvote 1

Thanks for that Hound,

Congratulations on your weight loss, its also very good to see that you are not just relying on the drug, the weight loss is highly accelerated if you combine it with exercise and diet.

I have been in contact with Solice and the guy really knows his stuff, I wouldnt admit to being any more knowledgable than he is.

Good luck mate and I hope it continues, would be interested to see how you get on.

I will post shortly on another amazing but not too well known weight loss drug based on a lipo suction effect, if I was ever going to try a weight loss product this would be the baby.

Regards Flatpack

Hi Lefty,

There are a lot of people with the 'every other day' school of thought. If you are going to do that then you would need to up the dose and by rights you could stay on the cycle longer, however if you are stacking it with Ketotifen then you may need to decrease the dosage because Ketotifen will increase the sensitivity of any other beta-2 drug.

The best way to judge if the Cytomel is still working is to monitor your reaction to the drug ie if you are no longer getting the hot sweats and increase in body temperature then the chances are its stopped working and you need to off cycle.

Ketotifen (Zaditen) is an antihistamine drug again used for the management of asthma. When used with Cytomel it may (never been proved) increase the thermogenic potency and noticeably extend the window of lipolysis. There are so many guys that swear that it works that I guess it must have the desired effect, if it does then Ketotifen will extend the Cytomel time period considerably.

There are side effects and these are usually dry mouth, appetite stimulation, dizziness, drowsiness and oddly enough weight gain.

Administration would normally be 1mg twice a day, if necessary this could be increased to a maximum dosage of 2mg twice a day but more is not necessarily better.

I find with most things is to try the minimum dosage first and see how you get on, after all its not a race.

The other thing I should have mentioned when discussing Cytomel is the reason why you pyramid the dosage.

The reason behind a slow build up is to help the body adjust to the increasing thyroid hormone levels and avoid sudden changes that may initiate side effects, Cytomel should really only be taken for a maximum of 6 weeks and should never be halted abruptly, the body needs time to readjust its endogenous hormone production at the conclusion of therapy, bear in mind that if you dont take it properly you can seriously fuck up your thyroid and there is no turning back, it is fucked for life.

Another way to take Cytomel is to start on 25 mcg a day, this can be increased by 25 mcg every 4-7 days usually to a maximum of 75 mcg per day.

Cheers, Flatpack

Did you mean to say Clen with Ketotifen rather than Cytomel with Ketotifen?

I don't see the benefit of combining Cytomel and Keto...

Did you mean to say Clen with Ketotifen rather than Cytomel with Ketotifen?

I don't see the benefit of combining Cytomel and Keto...

Lol Yep your dead right Lefty, wrote it late on last night and must have been half asleep.

Cheers

Ps have made an edit to correct it

Cheers, Flatpack

The Cytomel tabs I've seen for sale in Pattaya are by far usually 100 ug (mcg).

Trying to cut them into 1/4 or 1/2 size isn't easy.

Have a look at what steroid.com says about Cytomel:

http://www.steroid.com/Cytomel.php

The Cytomel tabs I've seen for sale in Pattaya are by far usually 100 ug (mcg).

Trying to cut them into 1/4 or 1/2 size isn't easy.

Have a look at what steroid.com says about Cytomel:

http://www.steroid.com/Cytomel.php

Interesting reading Lefty. Its a difficult one, I would normally always refer to a guy called William Llewellyn who is classed as the godfather of steroids, the only downside to the likes of the bodybuilding sites is that they are usually run by body builders and not medical experts.

I would take advice on dosage etc from a body builder with loads of experience rather than a doctor because he will have a better idea, but when it comes to the effects within the organs etc I would seek the advice of a medical proffesional.

Taking steroids and other chemical drugs can help people in many ways but they can also cause many problems, always go on the side of caution, if we were to believe everything we read and treated it as gospel we could end up with major problems, some of the stuff I have read on sites regarding advice for dosage etc is laughable and in some cases dangerous but guys will go off thinking 'well it must be right'.

If I was unsure of anything I would go and ask my doctor rather than take advice from someone you dont know.

As to whether it can damage the thyroid for life I have heard this first hand from a medical proffesional so its a tough call.

Cheers, Flatpack

Edit, just had a tour around a number of sites and the recommended dosage and ways of taking it does vary.

You will be able to take more than what I have recommended but I hope you agree that when you give out advice you need to be careful, if I said take 'this much' and it was the absolute maximum but didnt say that then the chances are guys would think that because they took a certain amount and it worked then why not up it a little bit and maybe it will work better. Its human nature to think like that and for someone that is overweight desperation can set in but im sure you understand thats when the problems start.

Flatpack's advice to be careful with these kinds of drugs is highly advisable. There are very good reasons why they are banned or highly regulated in our home countries.

Also be aware that any kind of drug may not necessarily produce the same results in one person to the next. Although Solice may know quite well what works for him, it may not necessarily work for another - that is why it is critical to know the adverse effects/side effects and stop before you get into serious problems.

I have seen patients get into problems with regular prescription drugs even though they were using the recommended doses.

Your health is something that should be treasured, so keep alert when things start to feel off.