Ladyboys You May Have Discovered..

bumblebee

There have been, and still are of course, many well known ladyboys on the scene.  But at some stage they were unknown before they got the oxygen of publicity and became such well know names and faces to us ladyboy lovers. 

Now i know guys like Jaidee introduced many to us way back in the early noughties through AsianTS but what about the rest of you fine gents.  Do you reckon you may have gotten a ladyboy noticed and made her a a household name so to speak.  One that i reckon I helped in some way was Pookie, who was known as Nana when I stumbled upon her back in early January 2008.

I had just got back into Pattaya after my initial trip to Cambodia with a mate and we decided to head down to Walking St and see what was happening.  I was a relative newbie to Patts back then and Walking St was the destination of choice most nights where we used to chill at the Blue Sky bar and watch the passing show.  La Bamba had just opened earlier that week, the other options were Litas bar and Triple X among others.  We strolled the length of WS and turned left up Soi 16 to see if anything caught our eye. 

As we passed the Playboy bar my mate said "There is one of yours." as i had not clocked her.  I looked hard and said "nah" but noticing us staring she jumped up on the podium and swung around the chrome pole giving us a come on in smile, and so we did.  I studied her dance as we approached the bar and yeah she was a ladyboy.  We plopped ourselves down and introductions were made, she said her name was Nana, she had something about her.

I had not seen anything about her on TLF or LB69 at the time and although some guys probably knew about her, she was a hidden gem to most readers.  Anyway to cut a long story short I ended up taking some photos of her, posted them while she was in the room, and she loved the attention.  More guys asked about her and more photos were posted as her popularity grew and a short while later she changed her name to the more familiar Pookie and moved to the Gemini bar

So what about you guys, any tales of discovery or helping her on her way

The first night I met her.

post-106-0-34204700-1407537376_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm going to stick my neck out here & will risk being scorned by all & sundry but....

I don't think that is Pookie. 

Check other pictures of her when she was new, she doesn't look like this lovely maiden. And if I am wrong, sorry.

Ahhh Pookie.....    "when she took off her clothes, she was a boy" .....         :hi: 

• Upvote 1

I'm going to stick my neck out here & will risk being scorned by all & sundry but....

I don't think that is Pookie. 

Check other pictures of her when she was new, she doesn't look like this lovely maiden. And if I am wrong, sorry.

Ahhh Pookie.....    "when she took off her clothes, she was a boy" .....         :hi: 

Ah Paccers you are thinking of Jomtien Pooky who later worked in La Bamba, a different creature all together but equally as cute.  This video should clear up the confusion....or add to it. :biggrin:

And what a discovery ! 

One of my all time favourites until this very day , thanks for introducing me the cheques still in the post ....the service has been terrible since they privatized it .

I've a nice one or two up my sleeve but they are off the game with jealous European steely eyed sponsors or I'll keep stum M'laud  :judge:

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh Pookie. Any idea what she's doing with herself nowadays, Brother BB?

I bumped into her at Morlam about 2 years ago and she said she was out of the scene and never noticed her around again.  A clever kid and hopefully she bailed out before there was too much mental damage done.

• 1 month later...