Da Boss Is No More

Kahuna

All good things (and all bad things I suppose) must one day come to a close...

So you heard it here first...Well, maybe not first but close to first...

The once famous infamous notorious Pattaya ladyboy establishment...Hi Boss Bar...is closed...

And it is too late I fear to gather a bit of memorabilia...A piece of stained bed sheet...A shard of glass...A drip of dried cum...

It has been gutted and is being remodeled as I type to make way, as we were told, for a brand new GG bar...As if there aren't enough GG bars filled with starving fat GGs on Soi 6 already...How stupid is that...

At any rate the death of an institution...

RIP Hi Boss...

RIP Hi Boss...

Breaking news indeed!

My guess is that Hi Boss opened in 2002 hence the name, though on my cherry trip in Dec 2002 I didn't even know about it since none of the forums we know today were operational at that time.

I had fun inside that bar, for example playing with Bee's fat tool when she was just a rookie.

All good things (and all bad things I suppose) must one day come to a close...

So you heard it here first...Well, maybe not first but close to first...

The once famous infamous notorious Pattaya ladyboy establishment...Hi Boss Bar...is closed...

And it is too late I fear to gather a bit of memorabilia...A piece of stained bed sheet...A shard of glass...A drip of dried cum...

It has been gutted and is being remodeled as I type to make way, as we were told, for a brand new GG bar...As if there aren't enough GG bars filled with starving fat GGs on Soi 6 already...How stupid is that...

At any rate the death of an institution...

RIP Hi Boss...

Aargh! It was on my list of things to do before I die :sorry: It will be interesting to see where the talent will find a new home. Release the hounds!

D.

Ive been telling people I want to get "raped" and "pillaged" by two ladyboys in Hi-Boss next time

Another dream gone now :cray:

Doe anyone remember a gorgeous little number named Pia from Hi-Boss years ago?

I remember sauntering in there one afternoon alone and having a threesome with her and a "butch" ladyboy once, fortunately the "butch" one just lay there "jerking off" whilst I enjoyed some frolics with Pia :rolleyes:

Also remember having a fantastic night in there once in the company of BigTel and Costassg

R.I.P. Hi-Boss, thanx for the memories :drinks:

Also remember having a fantastic night in there once in the company of BigTel and CostassgR.I.P. Hi-Boss, thanx for the memories :drinks:

Great memories indeed Dave, I remember that sorte really well, Billy 69 was with us too, a memorable evening for sure :drinks: .

I shall miss the Lady behind the Bar She would always sort me out with someone that fitted my criteria :rolleyes:

Yeah, if I'd have let them get the better of me Lefty... They'd all love to shag me, but I just won't let em'! :spiteful:

You should read the good book more. I guess you forgot that verse about "the rods of the staff, they comfort me."

• Upvote 2

Thanky Mr Lung. Hi Boss was near the top of my list of fav LB bars right up to the end. GiGi is as sweet, sexy and horny as any lb ever, and that was her home port so to speak. Joy was always nice. S aka Carrot, I have interesting memories of too. The half Brazilian lb, Noi, (not same as former Pat Bar Noi) worked there for a while and I always enjoyed her company in or out of bed. My first photo shoots, which went to a site called ladyboyblue.com were about half Hi Boss girls. The first ever model for me was from there, named Nung. She seemed to disappear for a while after that, then resurfaced sometime in late 2009, much to my delight.

The best thing about Hi Boss was you could count on an at least average sized cock, usually somewhat above avg, all the way to top 10% city wide, and they worked properly. Not turned into a shriveled up water dribbling worm sized thing by too much overuse of hormones.

Thanky Mr Lung. Hi Boss was near the top of my list of fav LB bars right up to the end. GiGi is as sweet, sexy and horny as any lb ever, and that was her home port so to speak. Joy was always nice. S aka Carrot, I have interesting memories of too. The half Brazilian lb, Noi, (not same as former Pat Bar Noi) worked there for a while and I always enjoyed her company in or out of bed. My first photo shoots, which went to a site called ladyboyblue.com were about half Hi Boss girls. The first ever model for me was from there, named Nung. She seemed to disappear for a while after that, then resurfaced sometime in late 2009, much to my delight.

The best thing about Hi Boss was you could count on an at least average sized cock, usually somewhat above avg, all the way to top 10% city wide, and they worked properly. Not turned into a shriveled up water dribbling worm sized thing by too much overuse of hormones.

Well said sir!

I sense your sarcasm Ciobha, 555, and generally it's true, but given the context and coming from Jije, I'd believe it. She has nothing to gain from lying about it and she is pretty honest generally anyway...IMO

• Upvote 1

"Jije, (...) she is pretty honest generally anyway" :blink::crazy::rofl:-_-

Thanks for your contribution to the thread. I'm glad you can find that so funny. If you personally know Jije and have a different experience, oh well, I can't speak to that. I can only speak from my personal experience with her, as compared to the scores of other lbs I've known. With me, she has been as honest as any of them.

YMMV

My first photo shoots, which went to a site called ladyboyblue.com were about half Hi Boss girls.

Ladyboy Revue, was that Mr Lonely's site?

Yea, Hi Boss was not home to the super femmy hormoned up girls just trying to blemd in.

Rather a place where over the top girls who sport stiff hardons rule the roost.

Funny, when it was open, guys loved to bash the bar. Now that it's closed, it's missed.

Ladyboy Revue, was that Mr Lonely's site?

Yea, Hi Boss was not home to the super femmy hormoned up girls just trying to blemd in.

Rather a place where over the top girls who sport stiff hardons rule the roost.

Funny, when it was open, guys loved to bash the bar. Now that it's closed, it's missed.

IMO, the bashers were a vocal minority. Several there are/were individually very popular. Last time I went by there, your very first lb was working there, PD.

Ladyboyblue rather than Ladyboy Revue was his site bro. I am not knowledgeable of the latter.