Dilemma: Tits Or Not

Guest sustra2

Guest sustra2

the lb i am having a relationship with , is insisting on having her tits job done....well..beside the money....how could i explain her that i prefer flat chest?????....i hate silicone and i hate those scars...........she keeps telling me she want to be a lady...beautiful lady .....but i like her more femboy..then  ladyboy....

i simply would like to make her happy..but then???? will i like her same same?

• Upvote 2

You have to realize that they want these changes not to please you, but to please THEM. If you don't understand that, you will never begin to understand an lb at all.

If you want her to be happy and maintain a relationship with her, then you have to accept her desires to have breast implants. If you cannot accept that, then it is time to say goodbye.

• Upvote 4

Not a simple answer...It is a very difficult tightrope to walk...

RX is correct...She wants silicone for her not for you...

On the other hand,  you want her without for you not for her...

I lived with a ladyboy for over 2 years...She wanted and I didn't...I made it clear that it was her body and she could do with it as she pleased but I was not gonna pay for the silicone...And, moreover,  it would likely mean that our relationship would end...That was not delivered as a threat but simply the truth...My ace in the hole:  I also knew that she was a lazy slug and would never earn the money on her own...But we both knew that the relationship was temporary...

Now I haven't seen her in  a couple years and I do miss her...I hope that she goes well and that she has her silicone now and maybe even a new farang to care for her...

My advice is (but you will have to follow your own heart)  don't compromise your position...She is young and has a long future ahead of her...And one day she will likely wake up and want those damn things removed from her body...

Life (and fake tits) is only temporary...........

• Upvote 1

I like tits, i just prefer it when they go for small boobies and not the ridiculous "I'm A LADYBOY" unnatural looking kind.

Scaring shouldn't be an issue, the technique these days is thru the armpit and leaves no major scaring.

A plus side of boob job is for some girls it means they can start taking less hormones and now you get bigger tits and a bigger dick.

• Upvote 2

For me personally, I don't think that there's anything that trumps a good set of hormonal titties. The ex had a superb natural pair when she was in the business, what we used to call at home, 'a good British handful', but then some Jap went & bought her a huge pair of low budget plastic tits & they were awful, hard to the touch, monstrosities which made her nipples look like they were firing around corners... I hated them!

Second to hormonal breasts have got to be collagens, I had one a little while ago who had these & they were superb!

But then that said, I know two LB's who've had no expense spared, naturally sized, soft to the touch tit jobs & they're absolutely lovely!!!

Other than that, I'd rather have a flat chest with big nipples rather than a bad tit job, any day of the week!.. Silicone's fine, so long as enough money's been spent & the size is right.

And then I guess that some slender, more muscular, boyish physics probably look better without any embellishment what so ever, so horses for courses & down to the individuals concerned.

It's a case by case evaluation.

:hi:

• Upvote 3

? will i like her same same?

the answer is no., you will hate it as you wouldn't be asking the question otherwise . i been in this situation many times and its a dick killer . Its all in the mind my friend , and naught you can do about it... unless you can mind meld with Donnnnny :biggrin:

If you met her after she had the job done its different .  But in my experience and i have known a lot of flat chested types , this is a turn off as you see the " before" and "after".  a big turn off. I used to love the sweet Chiang Mai lass , Naomi , from Nana but when she had the rack installed i could not get the horn anymore

The current sweety i will be with soon has a nice pair of silicos but i never saw her with no tits so it doesn't affect me (well not that much )

Thats my take on tits

• Upvote 2

Guest sustra2

thanx for suggestions and opinions......"vanitas vanitatum" ...i will go on with this tit story...i simply hope her attitude will not change once done the job...( and i know...it will change...despite she claims the opposite ) but you never know..if i do not take the risk...my life would be flat as her actual chest......i am simply tired of bar crawlings and "fauve" nights.

i am sometimes very closed to hate her...but she always does something to make me love her....

• Upvote 1

im not even an amateur Sociologist but i think a perceived rise in  status occurs post tit job. 

I was with a very nice Ladyboy a few months back and she was petite but with tits that were too large IMO, she then tells me that " to small i want big". I was dazed and confused to say the least

(where is that damned dazed and confused icon,, hey staff  ha ha)

Well, I got my girlfriend a pair of tits a number of years back.  It wasn't a game changer sexually either way for me but your mileage may vary.

I think as others have pointed out, ladyboys want to get tits and numerous other surgeries for two reasons:

1) To become more feminine and change their bodies to match the way they feel inside

2) To get respect (face) with other ladyboys and society in general by looking more beautiful

So ultimately you need to figure out how much her changing her body matters to you and discuss it openly with her.  But you should also be cognizant that getting tits is quite often the start, not the end of surgery. I have to have a discussion about a new surgery virtually every week when one of her friends gets something or another done.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

In order for me to be attracted to a ladyboy, she needs to be very feminine and have tits otherwise no go. I know it is important for them but just as much for me. As far as long term relationships are concerned as mentioned above, I am not in the market. I understand that in that case other factors come into play

• Upvote 2