The Ladyboy Forums (Formerly Lbq), Under New Ownership

rxpharm

The Ladyboy Forums (TLF), formerly known as Ladyboy Quest and Asian TS Forum is under new ownership.

A lot of old timers will probably remember ATS/TLF in its heyday was one of the most popular and informative lb forums around. It still has a ton of useful information and also historical trip reports and photos.

The new owner will be moving it to a new domain over the next few days, so it will be offline until that is complete. In addition the forum software will be updated to something modern and user friendly. His goal is to restore its popularity to the old days, when it was number one!

Stay tuned for more updates as things progress.

KendoUK, it also depends on how soon we can get the forum software upgraded. Once that's done hopefully we'll have all functionality. The current Ikonboard is quite old now, and not as user friendly as the newer forum software. It is also much more susceptible to spamming.

How much is a 1 year membership Rx?    :yahoo:

Sorry buddy, I couldn't resist. You know I'm just kidding....

Best of luck. I spend little time on the forums lately, but when I find time, LBR will be my first stop, and TLF (or whatever it's called) my 2nd. Then there's that other PLB thingy but it's gotten really boring....

Excellent news to announce, LBQ now back to The Ladyboy Forums has moved to its new domain, and upgraded to a new VBulletin software! It is more user friendly, and the amazing tech team of Crag and Bam (plus others) have been able to get all the posts and photos moved over!

Any existing member will receive an e-mail link to reset their password to begin using the upgraded Forum. This is the link for the new domain: The Ladyboy Forums.