Ladyboy Lover Purists: Are You One?

bumblebee

Oh and me. That stuffy in the palm of your hand. 

Please don't call me a pervert. SS time we were in town again at the same time. Next March mate. Never know could even share the same creatures. PM me when you have a mo. 

Remember we started at the same time............

Yes indeed. Time for a reunion for sure. We can called it: "Time to try a ladyboy again for the first time tour." :biggrin:

. Femboys hold zero appeal for me....

.... at this moment in time. 

Just pulling your plonker Skyblue and not in a femboy way. :biggrin:   I wonder how your statement will hold up in say 5 years when you have had your fill of sillycone tits and are looking to recreate that same buzz that you are getting now.  Not saying it will happen to you but you would not be the first to test your boundaries when the hand up the dress and finding a rigid cock becomes normal and you need something more "excitingly wrong" as one guy put it.

Just saying. :obscene:

Yeah, agree with bb.  Deny yourself nothing in the pursuit of sexual bliss.  I remember when I needed to see tits to make the fantasy real.  Now I rarely find fake tits appealing.  A face and body with cosmetic enhancement really doesn't do it for me anymore.  In that respect I have become a purist.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think you should be a dedicated purist in anything,except,perhaps,your religeous belief,in case you choose to have one,and your football team!.When it comes to sex,or relations,give yourself the freedom to try all what life has to offer.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...