Ladyboy Lover Purists: Are You One?

bumblebee

I might well be a purist about my soul music, or any other music, for that matter...

But ladyboy purist, NAH, no way!.. Same as my good friend Lance, I'll have anything in a skirt, animal, mineral or vegetable, it's just got to smell & look nice.

In all seriousness, it seems to come in waves & cycles with me... And I seem to be moving into a GG cycle right now, which doesn't mean I'll exclude LB's, I'll just be looking more at the fully obviating females 

• Upvote 2

In all seriousness, it seems to come in waves & cycles with me... And I seem to be moving into a GG cycle right now, which doesn't mean I'll exclude LB's, I'll just be looking more at the fully obviating females 

I have heard a few guys say that over the years, the urges drift between both.

Other than the water I drink or the air I breath nothing in my books needs to be pure. And even those two are forever more compromised. Purist anything gives me the heebie geebies. I like impurities. That's what's exciting... at least for me. Hmmmmm, impure thoughts; impure acts;  impure liaisons; impure sex; impure repeats over and over again. That's my recipe for life at its pure best.

• Upvote 1

Unlike Khun Sam, I am a purist...But only if I can define "femboy"....Most use the term to define a young ladyboy without silicone...To me that is not what "femboy" is...There is no girl in  "femboy"....Just a feminine boy...A  Sunee invention...So using my definition...I am 150% ladyboy lover.  A true and passionate Ladyboy Worshiping Dicksucker....

No GG's ever...

But I do have to confess...And if anyone repeats this I will have to kill you...I find the faces of Asian women to be the most beautiful faces in the world...The beautiful face of a Japanese or Taiwanese or Chinese, or Vietnamese or, or, or, or young GG.......bowls me over..."The beauty of the world!  The paragon of animals!"  

For example.....................

post-80-0-75614300-1406597431_thumb.jpg

post-80-0-13346100-1406597454_thumb.jpg

post-80-0-87664500-1406597474_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Kudos to Kahuna for fighting the good (but seemingly hopeless) fight to set people straight on what the term "femboy" means!

For me a "pure" LB is, indeed, the third sex - both male and female features embodied and personified.  I suppose I was always predisposed to find LBs attractive because the terms I always used to describe the sort of women I'm attracted to include "outdoorsy", "athletic", "tomboy-ish", and "feminine."  Put those together and you get LBs!

I think that some people setting out on the LB path may seek out a female replica to make it all more, ahem, "palatable."  Perhaps some stick with female replicas out of some level of denial.  The reality is that truly "passable" LBs are very few; maybe 5% - 10%.  (Fortunately, there is a 10% increase in passability with every beer consumed!)

I don't care for the Amazon LBs; being F1 pilot-sized they frighten me!  lol  I also don't care for the LBs with strongly masculine facial features.  But, that leaves a huge middle range to pick and choose from!

There is a Finnish guy who posts LB pics on various forums.  He has an interesting style that sort of blends traditional glamor (being American the soiboy eschews superfluous "u"s...) photography with a stark realism.  His work captures well the uniqueness, for better or worse, of the LB look. (His work also calls the lie to any particular bar having a lock on all the best looking LBs...)

• Upvote 2

I might well be a purist about my soul music, or any other music, for that matter...

But ladyboy purist, NAH, no way!.. 

Not a Ladyboy purist, but am a Northern Soul purist and enjoyed the doco KTF

Yes I'm a purist when it comes to northern soul probably a fanatic .

When it comes to ladyboys I like all styles even a big ugly one once in a while .

• Upvote 1

Put me in the purist category... young , sweet , petite ... . I rarely venture above 25 year old and 21 is perfection

ill be meeting this sweety again in couple of weeks time..  Lee.. ;perfection as far as im concerned

She loves me.. she loves me not....sh

post-405-0-50276700-1406659484_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Kudos to Kahuna for fighting the good (but seemingly hopeless) fight to set people straight on what the term "femboy" means!

its pretty meaningless these days as there are not many around of the kind that Kahuna mentions left extant. Perhaps i need to look harder or maybe they all dress like girls now ... i dont have a clue to be honest.. 

• Upvote 1

TC, I think if you took a trip to the gay bars in Pattaya, 

ha ha ... indeed, i think your right dear boy..i never go near those scented founts of pleasure of course , we will leave those places for the "real" purists amongst us 

There is a Finnish guy who posts LB pics on various forums.  He has an interesting style that sort of blends traditional glamor (being American the soiboy eschews superfluous "u"s...) photography with a stark realism.  His work captures well the uniqueness, for better or worse, of the LB look. (His work also calls the lie to any particular bar having a lock on all the best looking LBs...)

You make a good point Soiboy.  Over the years we have all seen unflattering photos of ladyboys who in general are considered beautiful but under the wrong light/without make up/in water etc...exhibit very prominent masculine features that they usually conceal quite well.

• 5 weeks later...

To me the perfect ladyboy is young, looks very very passable, is small and basically looks in every way like a woman - including with great silicone tits and with only one extra addition a nice small hard cock. I think for me the fantasy is all about the cock. I love GG's and they are my preference but if I see a stunning LB that is something else. I also love the faces of some of the japanese LB's but as I said for me (and this is no way saying anything about others who like femboys etc.... just my personal preference) I just love a really female looking girl with a cock.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I'm with Natso on this,

"I just love a really female looking girl with a cock" For me the attraction is the femininity & the thrill is in the duality! Sliding your hand between her thighs to find a rock hard cock (preferably larger) hidden beneath feminine lingerie is both thrilling &  shocking at once. It's what rocks my boat...!!! . She must have boobs (silicone) & be feminine in both disposition & action. Femboys hold zero appeal for me. Not a judgement on others just my preference. 

• Upvote 2

I'm with Natso on this,

"I just love a really female looking girl with a cock" For me the attraction is the femininity & the thrill is in the duality! Sliding your hand between her thighs to find a rock hard cock (preferably larger) hidden beneath feminine lingerie is both thrilling &  shocking at once. It's what rocks my boat...!!! . She must have boobs (silicone) & be feminine in both disposition & action. Femboys hold zero appeal for me. Not a judgement on others just my preference. 

My sentiments exactly. We'd be hounding the same gals skyblue so best we avoid being in town on the same day.  :biggrin: