Obituaries

6 hours ago, seanbeag7 said:

So you never checked out the next mission then, there are 2 dirty dozen films

Thanks , I actually think there is more , i mean if bogernine is in all of them and Telly savalas played the lee Marvin role redeeming himself in the Tv movie and some movies are considered unoffical remakes like that michael caine movie same director , yes i saw it , i think this was the movie browns coach demanded to choose movies or football , he chose movies and was fined 100 usd a day for several seasons , anyway its obituaries not trivia so i will stop there Rip :)

9 hours ago, seanbeag7 said:

It's sad that black actors like Brown were dismissed by Hollywood in the 70's and they had to look for independent films just to make a living 

Are you sure they were dismissed?  Maybe they weren't good enough actors to beat out there level of competition.  I don't think sidney poitier, lou gossett and many others played high level, lead roles.

9 hours ago, seanbeag7 said:

If you look at Hollywood history there is a big fall-out between black actors and others and alot went off and worked in independent films and it was nearly a decade later that Hollywood realised its mistake 

Are you saying is snobbish, arrogant, self-righteous, racial and bias's?  Come on man! 

Well it's finally happened Rolf Harris is passed on and will be heading to Hell and if you are of a certain age you unfortunate to remember 'two little boy's '

Please don't post the video of 2 little boy's , and LF you do please show the Sinead O'Connor version instead 

51 minutes ago, seanbeag7 said:

Well it's finally happened Rolf Harris is passed on and will be heading to Hell and if you are of a certain age you unfortunate to remember 'two little boy's '

Please don't post the video of 2 little boy's , and LF you do please show the Sinead O'Connor version instead 

Well, l am of "a certain age", and what Rolf Harris was does not change the songs he made. Two Little Boys, and Tie Me Kangaroo Down, among others, were great at the time. 

• Like 2

George Maharis, the ruggedly handsome New York-born stage actor who went on to become a 1960s television heartthrob as a star of the series “Route 66,” died on Wednesday at his home in Beverly Hills, Calif. He was 94.

His longtime friend and caretaker, Marc Bahan, confirmed his death.

Mr. Maharis’s greatest fame arose from the role of Buz Murdock, one of two young men who traveled the country in a Corvette convertible, finding a new adventure and drama (and usually a new young woman) each week on CBS’s “Route 66.”

In a 2012 reappraisal of the show, the New York Times critic and reporter Neil Genzlinger praised the literary quality of the scripts and commented, “This half-century-old black-and-white television series tackled issues that seem very 21st century.”

Several actors who went on to greater renown appeared on the show, including Martin Sheen, Robert Redford, Robert Duvall and Barbara Eden.

“Route 66” began in 1960, and Mr. Maharis left the show in 1963. His co-star, Martin Milner, got a new partner, played by Glenn Corbett, and the series continued for one more season.

Mr. Maharis attributed his departure to health reasons (he was suffering from hepatitis), but Karen Blocher, an author and blogger who interviewed Mr. Maharis and other principal figures on the show, wrote in 2006 that the story was more complex.

Herbert B. Leonard, the show’s executive producer, “thought he’d hired a young hunk for the show, a hip, sexy man and good actor that all the girls would go for,” Ms. Blocher wrote. “This was all true of Maharis, but not the whole story, as Leonard discovered to his anger and dismay. George was gay, it turned out.”

Ms. Blocher attributed Mr. Maharis’s departure to a number of factors. “The producers felt betrayed and duped when they learned of Maharis’s sexual orientation, and never trusted him again,” she wrote, adding, “Maharis, for his part, started to feel that he was carrying the show and going unappreciated.”

Mr. Maharis was arrested in 1967 on charges of “lewd conduct” and in 1974 on charges of “sex perversion” for cruising in men’s bathrooms.

He did not discuss his sexuality in interviews, but he proudly described being the July 1973 nude centerfold in Playgirl magazine to Esquire in 2017.

“A lot of guys came up to me,” he said, “and asked me to sign it for their ‘wives.’”

• Like 2
On 5/29/2023 at 10:46 PM, Pdoggg said:

George Maharis, the ruggedly handsome New York-born stage actor who went on to become a 1960s television heartthrob as a star of the series “Route 66,” died on Wednesday at his home in Beverly Hills, Calif. He was 94.

His longtime friend and caretaker, Marc Bahan, confirmed his death.

Mr. Maharis’s greatest fame arose from the role of Buz Murdock, one of two young men who traveled the country in a Corvette convertible, finding a new adventure and drama (and usually a new young woman) each week on CBS’s “Route 66.”

In a 2012 reappraisal of the show, the New York Times critic and reporter Neil Genzlinger praised the literary quality of the scripts and commented, “This half-century-old black-and-white television series tackled issues that seem very 21st century.”

Several actors who went on to greater renown appeared on the show, including Martin Sheen, Robert Redford, Robert Duvall and Barbara Eden.

“Route 66” began in 1960, and Mr. Maharis left the show in 1963. His co-star, Martin Milner, got a new partner, played by Glenn Corbett, and the series continued for one more season.

Mr. Maharis attributed his departure to health reasons (he was suffering from hepatitis), but Karen Blocher, an author and blogger who interviewed Mr. Maharis and other principal figures on the show, wrote in 2006 that the story was more complex.

Herbert B. Leonard, the show’s executive producer, “thought he’d hired a young hunk for the show, a hip, sexy man and good actor that all the girls would go for,” Ms. Blocher wrote. “This was all true of Maharis, but not the whole story, as Leonard discovered to his anger and dismay. George was gay, it turned out.”

Ms. Blocher attributed Mr. Maharis’s departure to a number of factors. “The producers felt betrayed and duped when they learned of Maharis’s sexual orientation, and never trusted him again,” she wrote, adding, “Maharis, for his part, started to feel that he was carrying the show and going unappreciated.”

Mr. Maharis was arrested in 1967 on charges of “lewd conduct” and in 1974 on charges of “sex perversion” for cruising in men’s bathrooms.

He did not discuss his sexuality in interviews, but he proudly described being the July 1973 nude centerfold in Playgirl magazine to Esquire in 2017.

“A lot of guys came up to me,” he said, “and asked me to sign it for their ‘wives.’”

First time that I have heard of his sexual leanings. I liked the show back in the day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The lead singer of Irish band Aslan, Christy Digam has passed away today. If there has ever been a time where songs are appropriate to the times we live in, then ' This is' and 'Crazy World' will go down as 2 songs that are just right when you are feeling shite.

If someone can find those 2 videos I be appreciative, thanks, R.I.P Christy 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Jane Birkin was found dead in her appartment in Paris last Sunday. Born on December 14, 1946, in London, Jane Birkin is the daughter of David Birkin, commander in the Royal Navy, and actress Judy Campbell. She had married Srge Gainsbourg (died in 1991). Both actress and singer she was "the most French" British personnality. She's struggled against a leukemia for 25 years. 
Jane Birkin is the mother of Kate Barry (photographer died in 2013), Charlotte Gainsbourg (actress, born in 1971) and Lou Doillon (model, then singer-songwriter born in 1982).

Jane Birkin's channel in Youtube Music

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@Pdoggg : her husband, Serge Gainsbourg Serge Gainsbourg has been and remains a controversial figure more than 30 years after his death. Some people say he's a genius while other think he was a small range musician. He made money with movie music. His technique consisted of rearranging classical music, giving it a modern twist.

He also sold a lot of records with his erotic and salacious songs. The song you mentionned above is one of his main success : Je t'aime, moi non plus. (Try to use chatgpt or other translators to understnd). Here is the whole song in the original version. What you quoted was the sentence "je vais et je viens au creux de tes reins" (Let those who can understand, understand). 

Je t'aime moi non plus

Je t'aime, je t'aime
Oh oui, je t'aime
Moi non plus
Oh, mon amour
Comme la vague irrésolue
Je vais, je vais et je viens
Entre tes reins
Je vais et je viens
Entre tes reins
Et je me retiens
Je t'aime, je t'aime
Oh oui, je t'aime
Moi non plus
Oh, mon amour
Tu es la vague, moi l'île nue
Tu vas, tu vas et tu viens
Entre mes reins
Tu vas et tu viens
Entre mes reins
Et je te rejoins
Je t'aime, je t'aime
Oh oui, je t'aime
Moi non plus
Oh, mon amour
Comme la vague irrésolue
Entre tes reins
Je vais et je viens
Entre tes reins
Et je me retiens
Tu vas, tu vas et tu viens
Entre mes reins
Tu vas et tu viens
Entre mes reins
Et je te rejoins
Je t'aime, je t'aime
Oh oui, je t'aime
Moi non plus
Oh, mon amour
L'amour physique est sans issue
Entre tes reins
Je vais et je viens
Je me retiens
Non, maintenant
Viens

Here's another famous song recorded in 1969. Yes, he celebrated 69 of course. 

Gainsbourg et son Gainsborough
Ont pris le ferry-boat
De leur lit par le hublot
Ils regardent la côte
Ils s'aiment et la traversée
Durera toute une année
Ils vaincront les maléfices
Jusqu'en soixante-dix

Soixante-neuf
Année érotique
Soixante-neuf
Année érotique

Gainsbourg et son Gainsborough
Vont rejoindre Paris
Ils ont laissé derrière eux
La Tamise et Chelsea
Ils s'aiment et la traversée
Durera toute une année
Et que les dieux les bénissent
Jusqu'en soixante-dix

Soixante-neuf
Année érotique
Soixante-neuf
Année érotique

Qu'ils s'aiment et la traversée
Durera toute une année
Qui pardonnera ces caprices
Jusqu'en soixante-dix

Soixante-neuf
Année érotique
Soixante-neuf
Année érotique

I think it's better you use both a translator and chatgpt to undestand. 

• Like 3
On 7/24/2023 at 8:33 AM, Pdoggg said:

I don't speak French but am told he talks about cumming between her thighs.  Quite a sexy song.

It's not "between her thighs" it's "between her kidneys"  If you google the English translation of the song it will say "... I'm coming inside you"  which is wrong possibly to attempt to deflect the meaning from what the song is about: ANAL SEX !

"Reins" in french = kidneys    between which a fucker's cock anatomically slides during anal sex.

The movie with the same name of the song come out in 1976 and was all about anal sex to which Jane Birkin subjects herself multiple times and in great pain to please her lover who liked boys and was trying to stick with her but in the end goes back to his male lover.  She also looks and acts boyish and her character's name is Johnny.

I remember the song on the radio when I was a little boy and later seeing the movie in my teens and on hindsight I think it triggered my sexual lust for skinny feminine asses to fuck, a preference I eventually came to satiate with ladyboys and asian women absent skinny western women to do it with.

The song was actually composed for an even bigger star than Jane Birkin, namely Brigitte Bardot who Serge Gainsbourg also had a relationship with and probably assfucked every night lucky dog that he was...  but BB backed out of singing it and Gainsbourg gave the song to his belle du jour: Jane Birkin and the rest is history...

I saw the movie a second time a decade or so ago, and from my then mature perspective I remember thinking the movie's message was that pleasurable intense sex is something that happens between 2 men, not between a man and a woman.  There could be a secondary message about a woman's forceful sexual submission to a selfish lover as the ultimate form of sexual pleasure for the woman herself.

Whatever the message was, the movie made me want to fuck skinny ass chics.

How does that play with my coincidental lust for sissy cock ?

I dont know.  Here are some peeps from the movie.

785873671.0.l.jpg.be5d2175d46231b8f4d3c4eba90df181.jpgJaneBirkin-Jetaimemoinonplus-07_1-500.jpg.0f4eb59879e8b0fd7566dd74dcde4e40.jpgje_taime_moi_non_plus2.jpg.98709f2420c0ed8403a352bdc602f9a9.jpgje_taime_moi_non_plus(1).jpg.1f9e9a44918f70afc267b4efa2b67941.jpgjanebirkin_jtnp12.jpg.9e86172805804300a04c44eebb70aba6.jpgjanebirkin_jtnp04.jpg.3a946a814efae2f870c253c5ac5b05e7.jpgjanebirkin_jtnp05.jpg.c452918fcb833183428a56bce78ddc34.jpgjanebirkin_jtnp09.jpg.08b172e29752a7fa3bf5e57534ce2780.jpgjoe-e-jane.jpg.fb4183ca2b272ac0e60e5b67a6675d39.jpgjane-birkin-je-t-aime-moi-non-plus-allemagne-7.jpg.032c840a29bebf60df8ba61653e86dab.jpgJaneBirkin-Jetaimemoinonplus-06_1-500.jpg.84771112516affc78b70d408b7b87577.jpgJaneBirkin-Jetaimemoinonplus-04_4-500.jpg.9df1178ed888d288e26870d8c8e26190.jpg

image1_temp-622.jpg

birkin-jetaime-n-14.jpg.94fdcae7224261ee6c6c229d867f7cf2.jpg

jane_birkin_bda522.jpg

Jane-Birkin-nude-full-frontal-and-sex-Je-t_aime-moi-non-plus-FR-1976-HD-1080p-BluRay-010.webp

birkin-jetaime-n-6.jpg

IFodZ6gO_o.jpg

• Like 2

Is this thread the right place to post nude pics of the just deceased famous people whose memory the thread celebrates and so perhaps  some mourning decorum should be exercised ?

Mod's call.  If you think not the place to post peeps, pls move my previous post and this one to the Romscars Club and I will edit them there.  I think Jane Birkin was a free spirit who would not mind to be remembered at her most beautiful naked self. (dont know about the buttfucking though).

I singled out 1 more pic of Jane Birkin's partner Serge Gainsbourg directing one of the sodomy scenes of "Je t'aime moi non plus"...

Bxqrg1FIAAAQCf-.jpg.1df636d946b1486ac634df8b6dc5eab4.jpg

• Like 1