Obituaries

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lefty said:

Stella Stevens  October 1, 1938 – February 17, 2023

She appeared in three Playboy Pictorials and was named Playmate of the Month for January 1960.

I loved her role in The Ballad of Cable Hogue, opposite Jason Robards. One of my top 5 westerns.

image.jpeg.b68b8907b1fdf42a6c07e225d31b0350.jpeg

960_ballad_cable_hogue_02_blu-ray_.jpg

960_ballad_cable_hogue_04_blu-ray_.jpg

960_ballad_cable_hogue_X03_blu-ray_.jpg

960_ballad_cable_hogue_X07_blu-ray_.jpg

Yes, I remember her. She had a good run. 84 years

Geez, and to think I went to the doctor 2 days ago. Here, when you get to a certain age the government pays for a health assessment. They also give you a form to fill out if you want to. You can say what you want done if you have things like a cardiac arrest, terminal cancer etc. You can ask that no further treatment etc is carried out. You want to depart this earth. Doc said he will fill it out when the time comes for him.

I tell you, it is a morbid thing to think about.

Lets just fuck more lb's. You never know when it will end.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/15/2023 at 4:51 PM, soiboy said:

Raquel Welch age 82.

One of the greats in the pantheon of sex symbols.  Anybody else have a poster of her in your room when you were an adolescent?  Me and Raquel were very close back then...

https://deadline.com/2023/02/raquel-welch-dead-fantastic-voyage-one-million-years-b-c-myra-breckinridge-1235260802/

Postscript -

https://people.com/movies/raquel-welch-cause-of-death-cardiac-arrest-alzheimers-disease/

• Like 1

I know it's not the same but this reminds me of my first girlfriend's Mom, who when I last saw her eons after high school was a thin almost unrecognizable woman who sat around in her comfy living room with newspapers spread around, going thru the Obits to see who she knew that just passed.  

On 4/11/2023 at 1:09 PM, JustSumGai said:

I know it's not the same but this reminds me of my first girlfriend's Mom, who when I last saw her eons after high school was a thin almost unrecognizable woman who sat around in her comfy living room with newspapers spread around, going thru the Obits to see who she knew that just passed.  

Thats sounds morbed JSG!  Now where's my newspapers....

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

jb.webp

First I am hearing of his passing (I thought he was a runner.  Ok very bad joke).  I liked him.  Very unselfish man.  He really cared about his beliefs and wasn't a used car salesman, like many fraudsters.  RIP.

• Like 2

So close to Raquel welch , they were lovers after they did the movie 99 rifles was it ? some say on and the dirty dozen worked and he was good in it but that movie only holds up in the training , marvin , Bronson , clint walker who looked like Superman more then anyone in history and he was 42 at the time telly savalas as the maniac who had all the good lines but the mission omg just setting fire to germans , officers , waitresses , people at a party , i leave before the end :(

• Upvote 1