Ladyboy Friendly Hotels in Pattaya

alaskanbear

Well i have not seen this topic added in here so i will add it if this is ok.

jasmine hotel

http://www.jasminehotel-pattaya.com/booking/rezeasy.html

penthouse hotel

http://www.penthousehotel.com/

PATTAYA BAY RESORT

Pattaya Bay Resort

3som bar & Guesthouse

http://www.3sompattaya.com/Rooms.html

Queen Victoria Inn

http://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/

The Irish Rovers

Irish Rovers Hotel

I have stayed at 2 but have been told about the rest . please add more if you know of more hotels .

I have only been to P twice, staying both times in Sawasdee Seaview soi 10.

Sawasdee Sea View Pattaya Hotel

I basically knew my tiny bit of info from Google searches, but decided I wanted a joint near the main soi (as the internet told it, 6, 7, 8 one way, 10, 11, 13/1 the other), near the sea, and near a main drag that turned out to be Second Rd.

It was a charm.

First trip was only five nights and I mainly used ST rooms. But I took Meena from Stringfellows back for 2 nights (after she had cum for me 3 times in the ST room, then announced: I want fuck you - what could I say?).

Second trip of 2 weeks I took First from Pook soi Buakhao and had her 8 nights in my room. After that I had a non-P4P waitboy named Boy, then finally my non-P4P LB S for a night.

Not a problem from hotel. Lovely and friendly about all that.

Might be easier AB to list the hotels that won't allow LBs...None that I have ever stayed at do...

But this is as good as place as any to report what may be a new policeboys scam...

I came in to my hotel one recent evening with a young lovely sexy ladyboy who I had brought to my room 3 previous times and was told by a young punk and a new night clerk that my "lady" was only 19 and by police rules she had to be 20 to get into the hotel...The young punk was very rude but the night clerk was pleasant enough and in broken English tried to explain that the police had been by and had told them that 20 was the minimum age...

I was angry but I kept my cool but my young sexy ladyboy was distraught to say the least...She was thinking of course that she was gonna lose her income for the night, but the very chivalrous and horny Kahuna came to her rescue and after a quick trip to my room to gather a few things came down and ferried her off to another hotel for the evening...She was very pleased and it showed in her performance...

When I returned the next day, apparently the night clerk had said something to the manager and the day clerk looked at me with surprise and asked if I had spent the night in another hotel...

The good news is the hotel manager tackled me the next time he saw me and apologized and told me I could bring anyone back regardless of his/her age...

The night clerk avoided eye contact for a day or two apparently thinking that I had ratted on her..so the next time I brought the ladyboy back, I asked her for her ID before we entered the hotel and wrapped it in a 100 baht note...Now she is my best friend...The night clerk not the ladyboy...The other good news is the young punk is no longer here...Although I didn't say anything, apparently I'm not the only one he harassed...

If ya'll think I stay in some fancy place...I don't...In fact I stay at the I affectionately refer to as the Emma Arms...Yep, the same place where the famous Boy/Amy/Emma resides...In fact my last trip I spent 3 months in the room next door to her...

Want her room number?

• Upvote 2

I think you are right Kahuna and it was my first thought, seeing the title of the thread. A more manageable list would be all the hotels who do not allow lbs.

Never having checked, but I'd only guess the possibles perhaps would be some of the ultra expensive 5 star type places.

Maybe some of the high rollers will chime in on places like Dusit, et al.

• 1 year later...

I tend to stay in BKK but am planning to head down this week ,what is the hotels name ? I might want to book a room there. thanks!

Might be easier AB to list the hotels that won't allow LBs...None that I have ever stayed at do...

But this is as good as place as any to report what may be a new policeboys scam...

I came in to my hotel one recent evening with a young lovely sexy ladyboy who I had brought to my room 3 previous times and was told by a young punk and a new night clerk that my "lady" was only 19 and by police rules she had to be 20 to get into the hotel...The young punk was very rude but the night clerk was pleasant enough and in broken English tried to explain that the police had been by and had told them that 20 was the minimum age...

I was angry but I kept my cool but my young sexy ladyboy was distraught to say the least...She was thinking of course that she was gonna lose her income for the night, but the very chivalrous and horny Kahuna came to her rescue and after a quick trip to my room to gather a few things came down and ferried her off to another hotel for the evening...She was very pleased and it showed in her performance...

When I returned the next day, apparently the night clerk had said something to the manager and the day clerk looked at me with surprise and asked if I had spent the night in another hotel...

The good news is the hotel manager tackled me the next time he saw me and apologized and told me I could bring anyone back regardless of his/her age...

The night clerk avoided eye contact for a day or two apparently thinking that I had ratted on her..so the next time I brought the ladyboy back, I asked her for her ID before we entered the hotel and wrapped it in a 100 baht note...Now she is my best friend...The night clerk not the ladyboy...The other good news is the young punk is no longer here...Although I didn't say anything, apparently I'm not the only one he harassed...

If ya'll think I stay in some fancy place...I don't...In fact I stay at the I affectionately refer to as the Emma Arms...Yep, the same place where the famous Boy/Amy/Emma resides...In fact my last trip I spent 3 months in the room next door to her...

Want her room number?

• 1 year later...

Anybody know if the SEA ME SPRING HOTEL in Pattaya is friendly?

My str8 mate stayed there and he had no problems with guests.  But don't know for sure if it is LB friendly.  Actually, I'm not sure if my buddy stayed at Sea Me Spring or See Me Spring Too, both on soi 10 with same management, policies, and prices.  Click the link for some pics.

Sea Me Spring and See Me Spring Too

Page 10 on the same soi is defo ladyboy friendly. See photos of Page 10 here