Playboy Bar in Soi 16

friedfrunk

The ladyboy in the first pic is the one who kept on calling me over. Her name's Emmy. Her pal Tara is also pictured beside her. Tonight was Emmy's lucky night. I was tired and needed to sit down. So I graced her with my awesome presence. The other ladyboys were prettier than she was, but I need to spread my love to the ones who need it most.

post-82-076795900 1293792645.jpg

post-82-083647600 1293792654.jpg

post-82-076012600 1293792674.jpg

post-82-073605600 1293792687.jpg

The ladyboy with the lighted red bow is Eye. Assorted pics follow. This bar can be hard to find. Walking towards Bali Hai on Walking Street, make a left when you see Rolling Stones Bar. The last pic is the crappy sign of Playboy Bar. Have a seat when you see this sign, and start massaging your cock.

post-82-042733000 1293794284.jpg

post-82-019747300 1293794302.jpg

post-82-093349000 1293794331.jpg

post-82-016809600 1293794353.jpg

Great pix again, Mr Ff. You are one very cool dude and a fine shutterbug.

You caught Pooky in the background in one pic, firing up a J. 5555 :D

Just kidding, the bar cannot be quite that liberal, although I don't see why when we gotta pass a dozen fucking shisha joints with their atomic music blaring and fools sucking their damned shisha pipes just to get to Playboy. :unsure:

Pooky aka Nana (when she was at Gemini Bar) looks especially fine, as usual. She could stand up with any lb in Pattaya when it comes to sheer beauty.

BB, I always appreciated your monochromatic pix on TLBF but then, disappointingly, the thread lost steam and went dormant. I look forward to its' revival.

Thanks SiamSam. Unfortunately after the immediate enthusiasm, like most things the interest seemed to fade, ie lack of replies. After a few days I didn't see any comments and so let it drift away.

Anyway more of Pookie and Tara.

post-106-091075900 1294616488.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

BB. Tara changes her look more than you change film.

Tara as you know is a favourite of mine but honestly i don't think i have seen her with the same look on any two visits.

Other than that she is a sweetie, and Pookie ......well it has all been said, what a sweety

• 1 month later...

Thanks SiamSam. Unfortunately after the immediate enthusiasm, like most things the interest seemed to fade, ie lack of replies. After a few days I didn't see any comments and so let it drift away.

BB, a while ago now in another almost now forgotten life, far far away over the hill & down the windy dingly dangly path to Dingly Dell & beyond, I made some lovely comments about a sprinkling of your enigmatic black & white photies & you completely fuckin' ignored me!.. You would of had 'shed loads' of wonderful comments from me otherwise & probably another lovely, lovely, fluffy little +1 to add to your ever blosoming collection too & it would have been well deserved for all your efforts & being kind enough in sharing all these incredibly endearing images... They've got a lot of charm & I never tire of looking at them. There you go! :p :pic:

BB, a while ago now in another almost now forgotten life, far far away over the hill & down the windy dingly dangly path to Dingly Dell & beyond, I made some lovely comments about a sprinkling of your enigmatic black & white photies & you completely fuckin' ignored me!.. You would of had 'shed loads' of wonderful comments from me otherwise & probably another lovely, lovely, fluffy little +1 to add to your ever blosoming collection too & it would have been well deserved for all your efforts & being kind enough in sharing all these incredibly endearing images... They've got a lot of charm & I never tire of looking at them. There you go! :p :pic:

My sincerest apologies Lung, an oversight on my behalf and no way intentional. Posting across the boards, sometimes things slip past my radar. Thanks for your comments here, glad you enjoy them. :D

• 1 month later...