Have you had sex with a ladyboy dressed up?

bumblebee

Not sure if it can be considered dressed up but back in the day I loved having fun with my ladyboys in nothing but a G-string and some baby oil. So what about you fine gents. Have you had sessions with your LB in some costume/ fantasy gear and did you or she supply it?

I get "set upon" by this LB while she was still wearing her gear, I tried to resist but she gave me no choice 23.gif

honestly GoldenSmile1.gif

I like the way She hold's Her arm in that second pic  :happy0148:

• Upvote 2

OK, this will undoubtedly sound really perverted to this crowd...

I really tire of the slut look.  Sure, it's great at first, all the long legs and butt cheeks and boobs pushed to the stratosphere, but in all honesty it grows tiresome.  Well, OK, maybe just a little tiresome.  There is a genuine beauty in our beloved LBs that ultimately is reduced to caricature by such garb.  Part of this is due to what is available in the clothing stalls at the local street markets, and part is due to monger market pressure and the perceived look they feel they need to convey.  But seriously, how can you go out to regular places with them if they are dressed like that?

So, the soiboy brings his favorites the clothes he likes to see them in.  For example, the everyday outfit I like to see them in consists of a nice top or t-shirt and khaki walking shorts of the Talbots/Brooks Brothers/Ralph Lauren/J Crew/Land's End/Banana Republic sort, and well made flats of the Coach/Cole Haan sort.  The soiboy has his sources to get such items for pennies on the dollar. (It's amazing how much good stuff apparently just falls off trucks...).

What can I say?  I was hopelessly imprinted by the girls of my adolescent environment.  You can take the soiboy out of the prep school but you can't take the prep school out of the soiboy! 

• Upvote 2

I really love "going down" on my girl when shes wearing my favourite football teams shirt  BJ2.gif,  especially if shes wearing black or white panties as well Banana_Bigone.gif

That looks like fun, duke!  But I'm afraid if I tried that with my NY Giants number 10 jersey I'd get creeped out thinking that I was going down on Eli Manning!

• Upvote 1

That looks like fun, duke!  But I'm afraid if I tried that with my NY Giants number 10 jersey I'd get creeped out thinking that I was going down on Eli Manning!

A good buddy of mine is a Giant fan and so is his family.  They actually named their dog Eli.

So it would really creep him out.  He's a straight mate so the going down might also creep him out.  Or maybe he would like it.  :obscene:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to have Niki in something sexy when I am in Bangkok on the 15th October . I will post some photos if the Lady approves them

Her LBR photos look hot so maybe the latex number or a nurse .

I don't really care lol ......stockings and a smile is a cool outfit.

So we will wait and see. :happy0065:   

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Inspired by some dress up pics I had seen on the forum In january I took a Route 69 Police outfit to Thailand expecting to only have fun in the room with it......

Butt delectablle Wan Wan Bkk of CIB is game for anything so besides having some fun in the room with it on we went out with her wearing it.............good fun :pic:

post-106-0-53957100-1414474633_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-37838800-1414474635_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 3 years later...