Ladyboy Eva From Cambodia

DownLoLarry

I picked her up at Pontoon a few years ago when she was more of a crossdresser than a ladyboy......boy does she look great these days.  Have seen her around PP my last couple of visits, she seems to freelance without being attached to any particular bar, have also seen her in the cabaret show at Rainbow.  I think I may have to give her a call next time I am in town.

• 3 months later...

Does Eva have a mobile number or an email address in PP, that can be used to get into contact with her ?? 

Hi Rod, I don't have her phone number. Maybe Premier does.

If you send her a Private message, it also gets sent to the email address that they signed up with.  But sometimes that gets sent to a spambox; not sure in her case.

I would send her the PM on the Profile system, not the Forum system as if she never logged into the Forum once then the email won't get sent.

Rod, I think you also asked me another question when I was very busy and then I forgot to get back to you and I can't find what thread it's on, so please ask again.  Sorry.   :sign0007: