The Deepthroat Interview

Stroker

Deepthroat has been around the scene for a while now and has certainly made a name for himself in that time.  I first met him on his maiden trip to Los in Ezy bar and we have been friends ever since  So thanks DT for taking the time to do this interview and we are sure the readers will enjoy it.

LBR Q1: Good to have you on the forum, what do you like most about it?

DT: I love the fact that the guys on LBR are mostly experienced, "no bullshit" guys that walk the walk and talk the talk. There's too many keyboard warriors on some of the other sites out there, and after being on the boards for the past 6 or 7 years, that's grown very old. I must admit that it was a real attraction when I first discovered the boards, and back in the day I was as antagonistic and arrogant as those guys. But after spending a few years having internet battles with guys i'd never met, I eventually discovered that many of those "mortal enemies" were actually really great guys when I got to (or had to) meet them in the flesh, and I was ashamed of some of the things I'd said to them and about them in the past. Since that sort of behavior isn't tolerated by the mods here, I find myself very comfortable today on LBR.... the guys on here don't have any thing to prove, and we seem to all mesh really well as we've all either gotten that BS out of our systems, or (as is the case with the majority of the guys) they were already mature enough to realize it's both silly and unwise to get into electronic pissing matches with strangers all over the globe when discussing the merits of third world teenage tranny hookers on an internet forum. Add to that the fact that I've either met most of the regular posters, or I know and like someone who knows and likes them, and it adds up to a very comfortable environment.

LBR Q2: How long have you been into ladyboys?

DT:. I went through a pretty devastating breakup with the "love of my life" back in the Spring of 2008. I decided that what I needed to do to chase the blues away was go on a safari to Thailand and spend 3 weeks shagging my way through an exotic southeast asian hooker paradise. Being the organized guy that I am, I began researching my destination on the internet, and quickly found lots of sites devoted to trip reports of guys who's shoes I hoped to be walking in the following winter, so I began reading them voraciously. At some point early on, I saw pictures that Snick had taken of the girls of Club 131 and was smitten by the vision of loveliness that was Nicky. She was one of the "superstars" of the scene back then, and even though I wasn't interested in LB's, I knew she was something special. I started following threads about her on the biggest forum devoted to LB's, which at that time was The Ladyboy Forums moderated by Stogie Bear. I"d always been a blowjob enthusiast and figured what the hell, she was gorgeous and I'd always heard that guys actually gave the best bj's. Thus I decided I'd check her and the scene out when I hit town.

I made my first trip in January 2009, and ended up spending about 1/3 to 1/2 of my time with LB's on that first trip. I was deathly afraid to see their cocks, let alone touch one, but by the end of that trip I'd actually broken that taboo. But they had to be extremely feminine with large breasts and extremely feminine features for me to feel interested. The second trip the following year was more of the same, but my phobia about their penile parts began to really wane, and I found myself actually taking a couple of "girlz" that didn't have implants. That trip was pretty much 50/50 LBs to GG's. By this past year (my 6th trip) I think it was 95% ladyboys, and none of them had implants. 

Today I actually live with a transgender here in the USA, who I met in NYC last summer. She's amazing, probably the best girlfriend I've ever had. If this thing peters out (no pun intended) I doubt I could ever go back to dating GG's again. Too much drama and nonsense.... 

• Upvote 5

Today I actually live with a transgender here in the USA, who I met in NYC last summer. She's amazing, probably the best girlfriend I've ever had. If this thing peters out (no pun intended) I doubt I could ever go back to dating GG's again. Too much drama and nonsense.... 

You see a Snick Pic and the slippery slope is like a KY waterslide!     :flirt2: 

Good to hear that things are working out with you and your sweetie DT!  :biggrin:

• 4 years later...

Wow, I forgot I ever did this interview, but it’s fun looking at with the perspective of 5 years distance!

Im still together with my little Bronx bruiser, In fact next month we celebrate our second anniversary as we finally tied the knot In May 2017. Mostly at the insistence of my family, who kept telling me I needed to “put a ring on it” before she figured out what a dip shit I really was.

DT

• Like 1

• 6 months later...