69 Bar, Soi Made in Thailand

batman4ever

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Popped into KY Bar the other night.   Deserves a Romscar nomination for Best Ladyboy Bar Name!

Small bar; not too easy to find.  It;s in the big beer bar complex on the same side of the soi as New Bar on the MIT Extension.   It's in back out of sight which doesn't help foot traffic but perhaps ladyboy bars are destination bars.  Small staff (numerically but a LB there told ne she was not small) and  worth checking out for yourself.  

They use old 69 bar mats.

20220125_211445.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Woodie said:

KY Bar is so small you have trouble standing a bottle up. Sad as the old 69 Bar was one of the better ones.

It certainly wasn’t, imo. It was called the gay sauna for a good reason. The talent was good but the bar itself was too hot and pool table took more than half of its space. Haven’t been to  KY bar.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seven said:

It certainly wasn’t, imo. It was called the gay sauna for a good reason. The talent was good but the bar itself was too hot and pool table took more than half of its space. Haven’t been to  KY bar.

Oh, ok then. You must be right.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

69 Bar will be reopening soon in the Myth Night Beer Bar area formerly known as Made In Thailand (MIT).  Here's a pic of Myth Night from a couple weeks ago. I'm sure there has been more progress in the meantime.

1695659913317.jpg

If I got it well here's the position in Google maps for people like me who hadn't spent time over there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EyeMahk said:

I walked through there an hour or so ago. There is a sign that says "opening Oct 1".  All of the signs are up and it looks like all the furniture delivered for most of the bars, although still in plastic.

Is the 69 Bar open in a temp location now?

There is a very hard to find place named KY Bar in a beer bar complex at the other end of MIT which is owned by Ying but it's rarely busy.

kY should get a Romscar for Best Name for a Ladyboy Bar. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...