69 Bar, Soi Made in Thailand

batman4ever

Think you got it wrong this time Trigg (happens to me all the time). Fah used to work as cashier at the house. She's of average height with typical straight thai hair and recently got her tits done. Ice used to work at Pussy bar. She's one of the taller lbs with dark skin, got frizzy hair, and no tits. As far as I can tell Ice is part of the core 69 crew atm and Fah was just testing the waters as a fl. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps those people go to places that they feel comfortable, and enjoy being in? 

Fair point.  As it happens I just did a quick search of my diary and I've only been to 69 Bar 3 times this year, twice on a pool night to meet friends and once to Brendan and Tony's party on 24th Jan.  It's less than 10 minutes walk away.  Things and people do change.

Perhaps see you soon somewhere else on the circuit  :hi:

Hey there LB lovers,

Sorry but it another of those "does anyone know" questions but I am very keen to find out who the girl in the 4th picture wearing the black/white top with the grey shorts standing outside the bar is. Not sure if she's a regular but I spoke to her briefly on my last night in town & was either to drunk to remember or more likely so drunk I forgot. Regardless she is beautiful & if anyone has her name I would love to know. Thanks.

Was a lb there last night called moo or mu , picture marylin monroe in red dress instead of the white one and thats how she looked , stunning .

Was a lb there last night called moo or mu , picture marylin monroe in red dress instead of the white one and thats how she looked , stunning .

And she's a very tall one as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

After all these years I took Kwang about a month ago on Soi 6 at Pat's Bar. She is a bit heavy and it shows a lot in her face. But since I never did it before I decided go to for it. She is really very fun in the sack. Nice girth but not so long. Was she at 69 Monday night when we were there? I don't remember seeing her.

I'm talking about the Kwang that had one of her silicone implants burst when a guy treated them too roughly. So she had to remove the implants and never had them redone.

11 hours ago, xyzzy said:

Was she at 69 Monday night when we were there?

Yup. I went over to say hi. She was standing inside the bar by the rail. You were facing the other direction.

But it's possible that she might have left before you arrived.  

BB, same same Kwang we bumped into on Soi 15.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We went down Soi MIT, past New Bar.... nothing seemed to be happening there. It was empty a couple of nights ago so ventured further down to 69. Had an absolute blast with the girls In 69!....

rang the bell!....Had a great time!...

no sign of my friend Cartoon ex-pook SB....there, but she freelanced mostly there I think. 

full marks to the management of this bar!.... thanks