69 Bar, Soi Made in Thailand

batman4ever

The lb third last in the photos is a nice young lass.  I met her on my last trip.  Fantastic body on her, great legs.  Good sex and no dramas.  I think she went by the name Meena? on thaifriendly.  I've got to say I enjoyed my time with her.

The lb third last in the photos is a nice young lass.  I met her on my last trip.  Fantastic body on her, great legs.  Good sex and no dramas.  I think she went by the name Meena? on thaifriendly.  I've got to say I enjoyed my time with her.

I thought it was Meena, thanx for confirming Sir :drinks: (ex Pook's Bar I believe)

post-136-0-20070800-1404047303_thumb.jpg

I like her looks as well. I chatted with her on Thai Friendy but her ST price of 1,500 put me off.

I like her looks as well. I chatted with her on Thai Friendy but her ST price of 1,500 put me off.

Is that her FL price lance?, not really bad if your not paying for a room or barfine

Meena does have a nice c**k too if you like that kind of thing :biggrin:

Yeah she said it was her day off from the bar. One thousand is about my limit for ST and for that I expect a non hurried two hours and two shots :)

But them that asks gets and I don't blame her for asking :biggrin:

She caused quite a stir on another forum, most of it negative. In any case, I still think she is sexy but my best fucks have been ugly girls 555! :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

She caused quite a stir on another forum, most of it negative. In any case, I still think she is sexy but my best fucks have been ugly girls 555! :happy0065:

I agree the homecoming queen gives a mechanical performance at best.

But the bragging rights can compensate if that is more important

• 2 weeks later...

ok potentially dumb question here but am looking to see a new bar in same complex I believe (Candy Bar) so here goes how updated is the Google Street view link when opened, just wondering if bar is so new that it would not be able to be seen on that link

Hi guys spike here from 69Bar

Thanks for the support and I hope if you have not been there you will join myself and Ying for a beer and maybe give me your

Comments on what you think?

Spike and Ying

I am sure many of the members will drop in at some stage when they are in town in the coming months Spike. All the best with the bar.