69 Bar, Soi Made in Thailand

batman4ever

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

someone should post a proper made for idiots Map of this place. At least two guys i know are still looking for it.

just a real simple map .. many guys dont have a clue about landmarks and that includes me

This short clip should help, to put it in context it was recorded on Second road and Central Festival appears at the end of it on the left about 100 metres away.

Bar was a little slow last night.  Will give it another chance. 

Probably due to there being a big party on at Sensations that night. Many of the regulars from this forum snub the likes of 69 Bar and Sensations preferring other venues, such as La Bamba and the ladyboy-free zone of Pattaya Beer Garden.

I did have a couple at 69 Bar after Sensations at the end of last night and it was a bit quiet, but the whole of Pattaya seems a bit quiet right now. Still, all your favourite girls were there in attendance willing to give you any nocturnal assistance, if required. Including Smiley Miley  :happy0148:

Wednesday night is pool night at 69 Bar and the place is usually pretty busy those nights from around 9pm. Although I don't often go then as I don't play pool much myself.

69 is a nice friendly bar with pleasant girls and hassle-free. Definitely worth another punt  :yes:

Big party there on 30th December too  :party:

Probably due to there being a big party on at Sensations that night. Many of the regulars from this forum snub the likes of 69 Bar and Sensations preferring other venues, such as La Bamba and the ladyboy-free zone of Pattaya Beer Garden.

Each to their own DC (its their money after all), nothing wrong with any of La Bamba, 69 Bar, Sensations or the PBG imho, sometimes its great to relax, have a few beers with friends or a meal with your girl in a ladyboy-free zone such as the PBG(even if she happens to be an LB  :biggrin: ) , I know I do B)

post-136-0-11195300-1419082570_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Each to their own DC (its their money after all), nothing wrong with any of La Bamba, 69 Bar, Sensations or the PBG imho, sometimes its great to relax, have a few beers with friends or a meal with your girl in a ladyboy-free zone such as the PBG(even if she happens to be an LB  :biggrin: ) , I know I do B)

Exceptions to every rule Duke, you being one  :biggrin:

I agree, all bars have their differing styles and it's up to you. Although it's a shame when some are ruled out due to hearsay or the fact they are far more popular than others.

So you are assuming that people don't go to certain bars because they are popular, or from hearsay, eh DC.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps those people go to places that they feel comfortable, and enjoy being in? Or would that be too logical a reason for people to go to say, PBG. Seriously Mr.DC, you need to get over yourself as you are starting to morph into one of the people you used to complain about so long ago!!!

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps those people go to places that they feel comfortable, and enjoy being in?

Yes. That's why I go to the places I go to, so I assume others might do the same.

If a bar becomes overly popular it has been known for some not go as it's become too common. They're the ones who could do with getting over themselves. But, as always, it's up to them and it's up to you and it's up to me too.

What's said previously was based on observation and from reading certain people's comments over time. Being the only farang in an empty bar would not draw me inside, the reason I go where I go is because that's where my friends and acquaintances will or will likely be. Although if you've got a crush on a certain staff member then perhaps that could be a draw in itself.

Coming for two weeks once or twice a year is a holiday. I'm not on holiday here so my views are not as yours.

Late Sunday evening back home never used to be a particularly great time with another working week looming on the horizon. Here in Thailand it is as relaxed and delightful as any other day or evening.

06:30am here in Pattaya and dawn is currently breaking. It's cool and there's nary a wisp of cloud in the sky, the world is fine. From where I am.

Dixon, just my view in reply to attending LB bars and non LB bars. I enjoy variety in my life as a whole, be that people, bars, music or sex. I personally feel to pigeonhole yourself to a "scene" is not my thing at all. This is one of the reasons I enjoy both the company and banter of this forum in particular. When on the ground I am happy to meet the guys here as I have found that unlike a lot of the other forum appointed experts on the scene, don't expect to get their cocks sucked by having to tell them just how great they are!

I do enjoy and spend a lot of my time and money in LB bars but I will not ever only go to LB bar as that only means I am restricting my own experiences/fun which I would not be inclined to do.

Cheers

• Upvote 3

I've got a whole bunch of those 69 drinks cards, all with between 2 and 6 stamps on. I keep forgetting to take any old ones with me when I go down there.

Probably 69 Bar's biggest party on tonight with all the stops being pulled out for Spike's son's 21st birthday  :party: (perhaps a bit young to be thrown in at the deep end).

Tupperware containers and drink tokens at the ready  :happy0148:  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All still there afaik. From top left: Lilly, Fah, Bom, New, Melanie, Mai (pronounced my).

It's pool night tonight. Starting at 10pm. It's usually a fun event with a good few bms and local pervs (residents). We're playing killer with 100baht entry (per round). Winner takes all. Playing or not, still a good opportunity to catch up with friends. I am not in any way affiliated with the bar or the owners so I'm not promoting just providing info

• Upvote 1

All still there afaik. From top left: Lilly, Fah, Bom, New, Melanie, Mai (pronounced my).

Yep all still there. The last is Pemai? That is how she writes it on the chalk board I think.

I've amassed enough bad pool luck this week I am probably am due for a good night, or not.