Indonesia

Yuzirneym

Hi there. I'm thinking about going to Indonesia this year. The trip will cover Jakarta, Yokgayarta and Bali. This is mainly for sightseeing and beach, but a little bedroom fun does not hurt either ;) Does anyone know about the LB (waria) scene over there? I assume this would be within Jakarta and Bali only, so I think that much should suffice. Are there at least pick-up places, concentrated areas etc? And how do you find them, do they look good? Knowledge about GG scene is also much appreciated too. I haven' given up on them either :)

Thanks, Terima kasih, Khrap koon  kaap :)

• Upvote 2

I haven't been to Bali in a long while but here's what I know.

Dhyana Pura Street in Seminyak is the most concentrated area for ladyboys.

They hang out both inside or outside the gay bars on that street. 

Some of the gay bars, not sure if open or closed, are QBar, Kudos, and Bali Joe's.

Then in the early morning, they might move to the beach discos in Legian.  Double Six had rainbow night on Sundays.

In the early evening there was a ladyboy show at Hulu Cafe in Kuta.

Kuta/Legian/Semninyak is really the same area and cab fare is inexpensive travelling within this area.

The ladyboy and club scene starts quite late in Bali. Those gay clubs get going around 11pm and the beach discos around 2am.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

I had a Bali LB as my guide/sex companion. I met her via Tinder. Most of the girls on Tinder seem to be there for business purposes. I paid for her meals, gas, and partying 1 night. She seemed sweet until she started to ask for money after I left Bali. Tata is her name. From Padma area. I suggest to go to every Massage/salon and ask if they employ a ladyboy. Most do. I'd then ask that girl for her name and #. Why pay when you can get it for free. 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm VERY experienced in the mongering game in Thailand and Malaysia, both GG's and LB's. But I'm very newbie for Jakarta, and in particular LB's in Jakarta..

Attached is my Word file that I put together for a business trip to Jakarta last month. I gathered these from Craig's list and Back Page over the last couple of months. (EDIT: Sorry, I'm unable to attach a Word file to this message - any help from the moderators on how to upload a Word file would be appreciated)

Unfortunately I was unable to actually meet any of the LB's on my list. In fact I didn't get the time to meet anyone due to work being much busier than I'd expected and I also had the added complication of my 2 bosses staying in the same hotel and even on the same floor as my room.

I was staying in a very nice hotel near to Bloc M, which the LB's considered to be "a long way" to come and the 4 LB's that I spoke to all initially quoted me prices ranging from 2 million to 4 million for outcall because of my location.

Vanessa and Tania both wanted 2 million for outcall to my hotel. I did manage to negotiate them down to 1.5 million. It was not discussed and thinking back on it now, I think they expected it to be LT, i.e. staying until morning. In fact I only wanted a ST visit due to my work commitments and meetings.

I know from previous trips to Jakarta when I picked up GG's from CJ's or Red Square that the price is 1.0 to 1.5 million for LT. So I think these LB's were just trying their luck as I was contacting them via internet.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Blue Eyes

• Upvote 1

. (EDIT: Sorry, I'm unable to attach a Word file to this message - any help from the moderators on how to upload a Word file would be appreciated)

Hi Blue Eyes~

We're working on it.

Would you please tell me what is the file extension suffix of the Wordoc you are trying to upload?  .doc? .docx? or some other suffix?

We should be able to sort things out.