Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Is this the place at the end of Walking st, near Bali Hi.  No idea of the name mind.

That would be a good guess as there is no Beach Road in between the pool and the beach. Name could be Siam Bayshore or Siam Baysomething, similar name to a place is Central Pattaya.

But the boats are not the giveaway. In my recent quick stopover in Pattaya, the biggest change I noticed are the boats docked offshore all over Pattaya Bay, hundreds of boats and in the past I hardly noticed any.

8 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Is this the place at the end of Walking st, near Bali Hi.  No idea of the name mind.

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

That would be a good guess as there is no Beach Road in between the pool and the beach. Name could be Siam Bayshore or Siam Baysomething, similar name to a place is Central Pattaya.

But the boats are not the giveaway. In my recent quick stopover in Pattaya, the biggest change I noticed are the boats docked offshore all over Pattaya Bay, hundreds of boats and in the past I hardly noticed any.

Good guess and you are both spot on with the location so half a point each !  Still open for the question ?   What is the name of this establishment ?       " It has been here for as long as I can remember. "

That's the windy inn hotel pool on far end of walking street , the hotel is actually on the other side of the road .

Years ago used to spend many a afternoon there when walking street was fun place , bar was right next to the pool and food available cooked right in front of you .

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BigTel said:

Sure is !    good one xyxxy

xyzzy's correct answer has been confirmed.

If it had not been confirmed, Sherlockian  deduction would reveal it to be a 2 way street making Klang, Pattaya Tai, and Sai Sam prime candidates. Since there is no median, Pattaya Nua would have been eliminated.