Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

How about this one, if you have seen it you can not forget it.

I've been driven past this going south out of Bangkok towards either the airport or Pattaya, I know it's a museum & from what I've heard about it I'd really like to go there... I think the elephant is Hindu & it's name is something like Aieindra (I know I've spelt that wrong)?

Anyway, smarty pants... Where's this one?

post-224-089002700 1307889979.jpg

That looks like Bali pier at the end of Walking Street. There's no bar there but it is exactly 411 yards from Linda Bar.

It is Bali Pier ciobha, not a bar but you can get food, drinks and beer there :drinks:

Any story behind how you know its exactly 411 yards from Linda Bar mate? :D

post-136-019340900 1307890960.jpg

I've been driven past this going south out of Bangkok towards either the airport or Pattaya, I know it's a museum & from what I've heard about it I'd really like to go there... I think the elephant is Hindu & it's name is something like Aieindra (I know I've spelt that wrong)?

Anyway, smarty pants... Where's this one?

Spot on Lung, regarding your photo, possibly that temple in the centre of Chiang Mai??

It is Bali Pier ciobha, not a bar but you can get food, drinks and beer there :drinks:

Any story behind how you know its exactly 411 yards from Linda Bar mate? :D

Got caught in horrendous downpour while walking there one day. Decided to make a bolt for Linda Bar to take cover, and for some reason counted the yards the whole way back. I can be a bit odd sometimes. :fool:

Spot on Lung, regarding your photo, possibly that temple in the centre of Chiang Mai??

Nice one 'BB'!.. Watt Chedi Luang, in the centre of the old city of Chiang Mai, not one of the largest temple compounds in CMX, but certainly one of the most imposing!... Did you see the wooden temple adjacent to it?... Anyway, well impressed!

OK.... What about this one?

post-224-032961300 1307955637.jpg

Nice one 'BB'!.. Watt Chedi Luang, in the centre of the old city of Chiang Mai, not one of the largest temple compounds in CMX, but certainly one of the most imposing!... Did you see the wooden temple adjacent to it?... Anyway, well impressed!

Not sure about the wooden temple, I was there in Nov. '07 with a hangover, so did not take much in. No idea about your new photo, but it is in the Chiang Mai area according to the website on the photo. :D

That brings back memories of my trip to Chiang Mai :)

Not sure about the wooden temple, I was there in Nov. '07 with a hangover, so did not take much in. No idea about your new photo, but it is in the Chiang Mai area according to the website on the photo. :D

Oh shit, that's trying to do things too quickly, I did actually have a look at a few photos I'd taken myself, but they weren't really up to it, so I 'Googled' it... And now Google's thrown a googly, because it's in Northern Thailand, but it isn't Chiang Mai, it's actually 200 kilometres away (that's 120 miles in English)... So there's a clue. ;)

Fuck me, how long did your hangover last?

@ Duke007, you didn't have a shag in that temple did you?.. Did you like Chiang Mai?.. I'm not asking BB, he was obviously too hungover to notice very much! :D

@ Duke007, you didn't have a shag in that temple did you?.. Did you like Chiang Mai?.. I'm not asking BB, he was obviously too hungover to notice very much! :D

No shag but I took my shoes off :)

I liked both Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, I also ventured up to Mae Sai and the Golden Triangle.

My regret was not taking my passport with me when I went to Mae Sai so I couldn't cross the Burmese (Myanmar) Border there :cray:

However I did take a longboat across the river to Laos for some cheap ciggies :D

Close Jim :lol: , it is known as like "Blackpool with Sex" in our parts ;)

DD, you make me chuckle, you are the only guy I know who blacks out the girl's faces in his photos but leaves his own uncovered. :)

DD, you make me chuckle, you are the only guy I know who blacks out the girl's faces in his photos but leaves his own uncovered. :)

There is a very very good reason in these particular cases jim.

The girl in question was my g/f for over a year and is 1000% NON P4P, she never has been nor ever will be.

Some BM's have met her in my company and know this to be the case.

She holds a very responsible job so I want to respect her and dont want to publicise her face on any of the Ladyboy Forums.

It was only for the nature of this thread that I decided to post them, but this is the "ONLY" Forum and thread that they have appeared.

So one very easy last one, where's this? :lol:

post-136-043249100 1308179663.jpg

• Upvote 1

There is a very very good reason in these particular cases jim.

The girl in question was my g/f for over a year and is 1000% NON P4P, she never has been nor ever will be.

Some BM's have met her in my company and know this to be the case.

She holds a very responsible job so I want to respect her and dont want to publicise her face on any of the Ladyboy Forums.

It was only for the nature of this thread that I decided to post them, but this is the "ONLY" Forum and thread that they have appeared.

That looks like Ezy Bar to me. I'm not good on the where is this photos. I didn't even recognize Bali Hai Pier and I've been there dozens of times.

Dave, Thanks for posting it hear and trusting our Members~ :drinks:

If easy is the hint, then I'll guess EZY.