Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

wrong! ...   i got it ! and the empty Leo bottle too.... all offers considered......

That Leo bottle is usually inserted somewhere.   I sure hope it's not up yer bum. :movethatass: If so, if that special hiding place becomes public knowledge, it won't fetch much at the upcoming Sotheby's auction. 

On 6/14/2021 at 2:38 PM, Pdoggg said:

Where is the Olde Rogues Retreat?

old rogues retreat.jpg

Olde Rogues Retreat is near the top of the hill between Pratumnak Soi 4 and Pratumnak Soi 5 on the same soi as Ta Juap which some say has the best pad thai in Pattaya.   One of the bars taht shows 6 Nations Rugby.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I recognised the mirrors on the walls, and also the fact that the end of the photo was blown out indicated it was facing onto somewhere very open and bright, so unlikely a Soi.

Did it bring back the days of you standing in front of the mirrors saying,"god you are a piece of manhood".

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/23/2022 at 7:28 PM, seven said:

Foodland beach rd.

Good guess but not correct.  Seems you guys only know Sunee style urinals where twinks are letting it all hang out right next to you.   

Hint: this urinal is in Jomtien but not in one of Jomtien Complex's gay bars.

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Apparently this says something along the lines of “cooking by ladyboy(s)” but where can it be found?

F20665BC-78F8-42BE-88C4-3666D4263FC2.jpeg

I don't know where this place is located, but if there's cooking by ladyboys to be had and I was in Pattaya I'd certainly dial 061 826 0081 and find out!  Oops, sorry...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, soiboy said:

I don't know where this place is located, but if there's cooking by ladyboys to be had and I was in Pattaya I'd certainly dial 061 826 0081 and find out!  Oops, sorry...

A clue, it’s in the central Pattaya area and a place many of us have visited in the day and at evening time, but most don’t approach or depart it from this direction.

• Like 1