Name That Shot! Pattaya

pdogg

2 hours ago, ciobha said:

I think that's on Chaiyapoon. I know there is a bar there called the English Rose. Saw it last trip while looking for Hunny Bunny Bar?

Wrong Soi I’m afraid and I thought you of all people would have noticed it as you wandered to your favourite hostelry.   There again it may have only been added recently. 

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, duke007 said:

A wee bit wet in Pattaya now going by a few pics a couple of ladies that I have on Line have posted on Timeline :character00292:

It just stopped raining and Soi Chaiyapoon is flooded but it stopped just before getting high enough to get inside the buildings. Minor flooding on Buakhao but the west end of Chaiyapoon is lower than Buakhao so the water collects there. First flood I noticed but probably slept though any others as the rains have mostly been late morning or early afternoon.

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled program. I could make you guess where this is but it's too easy for many of you.  

Flood.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, ciobha said:

Is that Dicey Riley's on 2nd Road??

Solly no dice.

Btw, I did not add any lettering to the pic.   I took a closeup of the sign because I thought Hoe Gaarden was an interesting name and the actual Hoegaarden is the place with the lights that looks like Dicey Riley's. So I guess the question then becomes, "where is Hoegaarden"?

Is the Bier Garten still there? I thought it went the way of the tunnel behind the old CIB. But I don't go to BKK much. Last time I was in there weren't very many ladies.

The Street View is only 16 months old so probably is still there:

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.7417725,100.5550422,3a,75y,259.81h,87.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1suZ7pJCGIS833JqYuYoqO3g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

I saw that sign outside the Beer Hub on Buakhao at Tree Town a short while ago,  is that the same place you took your shot.  

Nope, I guess there are numerous Hoegaartens in Sin City and the surrounding area.  Not sure if the Bangkok Biergaarten is still around.  Haven't been to it in many, many years.

Any other guesses?